Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Silentnight Deep Sleep 15 Tog Duvet, Single
Silentnight Deep Sleep 15 Tog Duvet, Single

5.0 out of 5 stars All Good too!, 13 Jan. 2015
No complaints with delivery or packaging and does exactly what it says on the tin.Saying that, I've only had it a month, so can't tell you if it durable, keeps its shape and other stuff like that. Maybe will do an update in 6 months or so.

Silentnight Essentials Collection 15 Tog Duvet, Single
Silentnight Essentials Collection 15 Tog Duvet, Single

5.0 out of 5 stars All good, 13 Jan. 2015

IBS for Dummies (UK Edition)
IBS for Dummies (UK Edition)
by Patricia Macnair

4.0 out of 5 stars Definitely worth a read if you have IBS/know someone who does, 13 Jan. 2015
I was diagnosed with IBS last year and coping with it has been really difficult. I haven't made it all the way through the book, but I did get through 3/4 of it and found it really useful, especially in understanding how IBS works and identifying possible triggers and ways to reduce its effects. I think one of the most valuable things the book did for me was reassure me that IBS is not 'all in my mind' and that it is actually a bonafide medical condition. A number of people, especially at work, have suggested - in a roundabout way - that I'm being anxious for nothing and that I should just snap out of it. Which is really frustrating and annoying and it actually had me questioning myself. But, the information in the book has now helped me to form educated responses to these types of comments and has given me ideas of things I can try that might ease my symptoms. If you're a more experienced IBS sufferer, you might already know a lot of this stuff, but I think definitely worth getting if you've been newly diagnosed or someone you know has been and you want to understand better what they're going through.

Beauty and the Beast/Belle's Magical World/ Enchanted Christmas - Triple Pack [DVD]
Dvd ~ Gary Trousdale
Offered by VEXTREX1978

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't go wrong with a timeless classic, 13 Jan. 2015
Delivery was in good time and well priced, especially compared to what some other people are charging.

Really pleased with this. I had Beauty & the Beast and Enchanted Christmas on VHS and thought it was time for an upgrade. The original movie is a timeless classic and although the other two can't compare, they're still an enjoyable watch.

Sound Machine
Sound Machine
Offered by Urban Gifts

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, fun buy, 13 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Sound Machine (Toy)
Arrived in very good time. Gave it as a Secret Santa present at work and it went down well. There are loads of different sounds and the sound quality is good for what it is.

Star Wars Classic Single Panel Duvet Cover Bed Set
Star Wars Classic Single Panel Duvet Cover Bed Set
Offered by Kidco

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice design, but faded looking, 13 Jan. 2015
No complaints about delivery or packaging. But, I was disappointed when I pulled out the duvet. In the picture of the product, the design looks really sharp and the light from the light sabres looks bright, but in real life, it's quite faded. Still a nice duvet, the reversible side is fine and it fits the duvet well.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 23, 2015 12:25 AM GMT

Disney Minnie Mouse Ladies/Womens Socks (Pack Of 3) (UK 4-8 EURO 37-41) (Design 1)
Offered by ROBERT SMITH ROWAN EXPRESS HATS

5.0 out of 5 stars Soooo cute!, 13 Jan. 2015
These socks are tooooo cute!! I bought as stocking fillers and was really pleased at how they looked. Bought for size 5-6 feet, so sure the fit will be fine.

COOLEAD-Black GH-518 Digital Voice Recorder Dictaphone Pen drive 4GB Continuous recording time 1160 hours with high quality MP3 Music Player comfortable touch
Offered by COOLEAD

3.0 out of 5 stars Haven't used it, 13 Jan. 2015
I bought this as a Christmas present for someone else, so I haven't really used it. I can only rate it on delivery and how it looks. The delivery estimate said it might not arrive until the New Year, but it arrived in time for Christmas, so pleased about that. It's a very slick looking device and small, but in terms of how well it actually works, I can't really comment.

Oregon Scientific RM308_S Classic Radio Controlled Projection Alarm Clock - Sliver
Offered by Smart Living

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 13 Jan. 2015
Love this clock! It looks really neat and it's really light and small. You can use batteries, but it's fitted with a plug, which I prefer. With battery operated clocks, you run the risk of the batteries runnning out during the night, which means no alarm. I like the fact that I don't have to manually set it, although it did take a good 5-10 mins to show the correct time. Pleased that it shows the day and the date, because I have had the odd occasion where I've bolted out of bed, thinking I'm late for work, when it's actually been the weekend! What I really love about the clock is the projection, which you can have on all the time or not at all, whatever you prefer. Now I have it, I don't know how I coped without it! I'm short-sighted and can't see at all well without my glasses so that, coupled with tired, bleary eyes, made it difficult to see the time in the middle of the night. But now, when I wake up, I just glance at my wall and the big red digits tell me easily how many hours sleep I have left! It's great. I haven't used the alarm clock function, as am quite happy with the one on my mobile. The only reason I haven't given it 5 stars is because there's no permanent backlight on the main display, so if you wanted to check the day/date when it's dark, you have to press the snooze button on the top of the clock, which stays lit for a few seconds and then goes off. But, maybe I'm just being fussy... or lazy! But, otherwise, really happy with it.

Damask Print Fleece Throw Blanket, Suitable for Chair or Bed, Machine Washable, Coral Microfibre, 130cm x 150cm, Grey

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice & Fluffy, 13 Jan. 2015
Came within the time stated. Very cosy feeling fleece, very soft and looks nice. Not washed it yet, so not sure if that will change, but no complaints so far.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4