Profile for Indiana > Reviews

Indiana

Breville VTT215 Stainless Steel 4 Slice Toaster
Breville VTT215 Stainless Steel 4 Slice Toaster

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what I want it to do!, 15 May 2013
I read as many of the reviews of this toaster as I could before buying. I was a little concerned at comment about the slots not working after a short time, but as most of these were in 2011 decided to go ahead with the purchase.

I use it every day and so far have had no problems (alternating left and right slots on a daily basis). It isn't slow compared to my previous toaster although that one did have a digital countdown timer - useful for knowing when your toast is ready. I use it set on 4 or 5 and it toasts very evenly. I don't have a problem with the size of bread as I live abroad and the sliced bread here isn't as large as the big loaves in UK!

All in all a very good toaster - I'm very pleased with my purchase.

Nilfisk C110 3-5 X-Tra Pressure Washer with 1400 W Motor (Old Version)
Nilfisk C110 3-5 X-Tra Pressure Washer with 1400 W Motor (Old Version)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great power washer, 15 April 2013
I bought this pressure washer after my Karcher was stolen. This Nilfisk model is great. It is much more powerful than the Karcher. Also much more convenient with it's nozzle storage areas. A great power washer.

Casio WVA-470DE-2AVEF Men's Wave Ceptor Radio Controlled Watch, Solar Powered and Radio Controlled

3.0 out of 5 stars Price rising, quality falling!, 15 April 2013
I bought this watch as a replacement for my previous Casio Waveceptor watch which, unfortunately, fell onto a hard surface and stopped working. That watch, three years ago, was conciderably cheaper than this new model. Apart from a slightly different design of the hands and face, the two watches are identical. EXCEPT my old Casio had a complete metal case - this new one, PLASTIC. Casio take note: Not so good!

Behringer US600 Ultra Shifter/Harmonist Effects Pedal
Behringer US600 Ultra Shifter/Harmonist Effects Pedal

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the box!, 15 April 2013
I use this pedal on bass guitar for the sole purpose of pitch shifting/key changing. I use this with a mains transformer. One niggle I have found is that when the effect is off there is a distinct buzz on the line, turn the effect on and it's perfectly noiseless. The upside is when I added an expression pedal to control the pitch shift the unit is totally noiseless. All-in-all a great piece of kit and a very economical price.

Epson XP605 AIO Expression Premium Wi-Fi Photo Printer
Epson XP605 AIO Expression Premium Wi-Fi Photo Printer

3.0 out of 5 stars SLOW, SLOW, SLOW!, 15 April 2013
I've been using Epson printer for a long time now. This model was bought to replace an Epson RX560 as both print to CDs. Switch this printer on, send a document to it, then sit and listen to it whirring and whining for anything from three and a half to six minutes before the document prints! Also, I suspect during all this waiting time the machine is head cleaning, using up very expensive ink! Definitely NOT one of Epson's best.

Oxford Oximiser 900 12v Professional Automatic Motorcycle Motor Bike Battery Maintenance Charger *** Anniversary Edition ***
Offered by T G OUTLET

5.0 out of 5 stars Does everything it needs to do, 15 April 2013
I bought this charger after my previous intelligent charger stopped working. This charger works flawlessly, offering a fast charge until it's complete then switching to a trickle charge, keeping the battery topped up at all times. Both myself and my wife have large bikes and we can switch alternate days with each bike. Perfect!

Sennheiser E 845 Super-Cardioid Dynamic Microphone
Sennheiser E 845 Super-Cardioid Dynamic Microphone

5.0 out of 5 stars Shure users - Time for a change!, 3 Aug. 2012
I bought the Sennheiser E845 (with some trepidation) after reading reviews. I've been playing and singing in rock bands for over 40 years now and have always been a Shure man. When my SM58 finally packed up, my wife convinced me to go for the Sennheiser (she has been using them for years!). Don't be fooled by the price - this is a great piece of kit. Ok, p's and b's can pop a little, but the sound is crystal clear and feedback is minimal. If you're looking for a new mic, remember that the Shure SM-58 Wired Dynamic Vocal Microphone was developed back in the 60s and, although a great mic, has stood still since then!