Profile for Kathy > Reviews

Kathy

Electronic Flea Zapper Comb Safe Cat Dog Pets Kills Fleas
Electronic Flea Zapper Comb Safe Cat Dog Pets Kills Fleas

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 9 Dec. 2013
This is fantastic. The cats don't mind it at all, which I was shocked at because they can be quite skittish at times. They loved the extra attention they got from it, as well as the combing before. Works very well when you hit a flea, really does stun them. I used a tissue to get them out of the comb, as some of the bigger ones needed to be killed before they could manage to escape. It has helped a lot alongside the chemical flea killer we normally use as well.
I would definitely recommend this product.

Robert Welch Limited Edition Oak Knife Block with 5 Knives and Sharpener
Robert Welch Limited Edition Oak Knife Block with 5 Knives and Sharpener

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and great price!, 17 Nov. 2013
We've had our eye on these knives for a couple of years now but have put of buying them, as they're quite expensive to buy individually. We also didn't want to just put them in a draw or a cheap block for the same reason, so when we saw this set, we were immediately amazed at the quality and price and just had to buy it! The block itself is a brilliant size and won't take up too much room on the worktop. Everything about it is perfect and we look forward to filling it further in the future.

Shock Absorber S5044 Womens Run Bra - 38B, Black/ Silver
Shock Absorber S5044 Womens Run Bra - 38B, Black/ Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Very confortable, 6 Sept. 2013
Does the job. I've been through a few sports bras, but none of them really worked. This one is really nice, great fabric and loads of different positions to adjust the straps to, so you make it fit the way you need it to.

CaseGuru Sphere Spotty Stand Case Cover for Apple iPad Mini, iPad Mini 2 and iPad Mini 3 with Sleep Sensor and Integrated Flip Stand Function
Offered by Case Guru

5.0 out of 5 stars Spot on!, 23 Aug. 2013
Works really well, great protection for my iPad. Looks good too. Love the clip on the back to be able to stand it up at different angles - very useful.

Universal Weight Bench Workstation
Universal Weight Bench Workstation
Offered by Gorilla Sports UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 23 Aug. 2013
I bought this for a present for my boyfriend and he is over the moon with it. Works really well, great quality and really easy to use and alter. Brilliant buy.

Biting Bad: A Chicagoland Vampires Novel (Chicagoland Vampires Series Book 8)
Biting Bad: A Chicagoland Vampires Novel (Chicagoland Vampires Series Book 8)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing! Keep them coming., 23 Aug. 2013
These books have been fantastic right from the very start. I hope there are many more to come - Absolutely glued!

WOMENS LADIES LOW MID HEEL PUMPS CONCEALED PLATFORM WORK COURT SHOES SIZE 7 40
WOMENS LADIES LOW MID HEEL PUMPS CONCEALED PLATFORM WORK COURT SHOES SIZE 7 40

4.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, 8 July 2013
Super speedy delivery, 4 days earlier then they said they would be. Love them! They fit perfectly and the colours are great. The red shoes are a little brighter then they look online, but are still lovely. I am glad I went for a slightly bigger size then I usually do, as they would have been too small. I tend to be a size 6 or 6.5 and went for a 7 for these and they are perfect. Fit brilliantly around my toes as well, so great for people with a slightly wider fit. I will definitely get more of these in other colours.

Happy 30th Birthday Wooden Signature Number
Happy 30th Birthday Wooden Signature Number

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, 8 July 2013
Great gift idea. I am using it in place of a card to put with a present from a group of people. Much nicer to keep. Love it and will get again for other gifts.

a for Amazon - Printable Amazon.co.uk Gift Card
a for Amazon - Printable Amazon.co.uk Gift Card

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Idea, 8 July 2013
So quick and easy! I will definitely be doing this from now on for future purchases/presents. Best way of getting vouchers.