Profile for nellas > Reviews

Wolf Garten RFM10 10 cm Multi-Change Small Push/Pull Weeder
Wolf Garten RFM10 10 cm Multi-Change Small Push/Pull Weeder
Offered by Riverside Garden Centre

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 16 Jan. 2015
This is the best hoe I have ever used, this was ordered as a replacement as I wore the first one out after almost 15 years of heavy,constant use on my allotment. It takes a little getting used to the push/pull action at first but i find it easier to use than any other type of hoe. I find this size more useful and easier to use than the larger size, it is easier to get inbetween plants and the side guards mean less chance of accidentally slicing through your plants. I highly recommend this hoe.

Extra Large Loaf Tin 4lb+ capacity, Heavy Duty Ideal for Farmhouse & Large Loaves
Offered by Lets Cook

5.0 out of 5 stars Proper loaf shaped bread, 4 May 2014
This extra large loaf tin is just the thing for making a proper loaf, no more mouse ears or muffin top shaped loaves of bread, you don't need to use extra large quantities of dough, regular amounts will have plenty of room to rise. Excellent quality product and should last for years.

Kitchen Craft Set of 2 Non-Stick Poachette Rings
Kitchen Craft Set of 2 Non-Stick Poachette Rings

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 4 May 2014
Excellent for making crumpets and English muffins, have yet to use for fried/poached eggs but I'm sure they will do the job adequately.

Andrew James Large 30cm Traditional Cast Iron Baking Stone Ideal For Welsh Cakes, Scones, Breads, Pizza And Crepes
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 4 May 2014
Very good value for money, nice and heavy, heats up quickly and evenly over a medium heat. If you want to make crumpets you need one of these, also very good for English muffins. Very pleased with this, I should have bought one years ago.

Fitting and Pattern Alteration 2nd Edition
Fitting and Pattern Alteration 2nd Edition
by Elizabeth L. Liechty

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommend, 5 Feb. 2014
This is an expensive book but worth every penny. It has helped me to analyse and fix many fitting problems. It gives clear descriptions of fitting problems and their wrinkles and how to fix them. I have had one or two ' so thats what I need to do' moments whilst browsing through the pages of this book. Would recommend wether you are a beginner or an experienced sewer.

The Thorn Birds
The Thorn Birds

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put it down, 5 Feb. 2014
This review is from: The Thorn Birds (Kindle Edition)
Got here 30 years late to this party but I loved it. I enjoyed reading every word of this book and will probably read it again.

Beinfang Bienfang 35Gm 24-inch x 50 yd 609 x 45.72 m Roll Sketching Detail, White

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality tracing paper, 5 Feb. 2014
This is a good quality tracing paper with excellent show through. I use it for tracing sewing patterns and its perfect. The wider width is very useful so I don't have to tape sheets together when tracing wider pattern pieces. Sticky tape (sellotape) sticks to it very well and doesn't peel off - unlike some papers that I have used. Highly recommend this paper.

Seben 700-76 Reflector Telescope huge Big Pack incl.
Seben 700-76 Reflector Telescope huge Big Pack incl.
Offered by Seben GmbH

5.0 out of 5 stars Great present, 27 Dec. 2012
I ordered this as a Christmas present for my husband. This was out of stock when I ordered with an estimated delivery of mid January, however it arrived by 21 December so I was very pleased with that. My husband was thrilled to receive this as a present. It is a great telescope with lots of extras, very easy to set up and use and it looks very impressive too. The moon looks great with so much clear detail, just waiting for a really clear night to see Jupiter. My husband loves it and I have started to take a bit more interest in the night sky. Great telescope, brilliant service.