Profile for Darren Cook > Reviews

Star Trek / Star Trek Into Darkness Double Pack [Blu-ray] [2009] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Chris Pine
Price: 10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!, 25 Dec 2013
Brilliant!! Great film even better in this blu ray edition, prefect for any treky fan out there!! A must have.

Conundrum Wine Aerator Decanter Drinking Gift
Conundrum Wine Aerator Decanter Drinking Gift
Offered by CuteBitz Limited
Price: 18.90

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant item but..., 25 Dec 2013
Love this item really aerates the wine really well, the only thing i didn't like it looks quite big in the picture, but it's rather small you can't fit a full bottle in it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bargain, 22 July 2013
With the excellent weather these past few weeks the pollen count has been very high most days, I bought this purchase due to the bargain price 2.08 inc del. I wasn't disappointed, I did however have to take 2 of these a day as after some time they seem to wear off if this is possible or maybe this is because of the exceptionally high pollen count.

Cvlife LED 4.4M x 1.5M 324LEDS Net Fairy Light Lighting Christmas Xmas Wedding White

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice item but, 22 July 2013
I thought this product would be perfect to bring some light to my back garden but the wire length from the plug until the first light must be about 1 meter if that, so for me this was a let down as it isn't as easy to put up and just plug in. I would have to get an extension cable outside every time I wanted to use this, looks like I will have to find another place for this to go indoors :(. On the plus side though if that doesn't bother you the LED lights are bright and should brighten up any area that you require.

Timex Gents Watch Milan Chronograph T2N159
Timex Gents Watch Milan Chronograph T2N159
Price: 72.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, 13 Jun 2013
Nice watch got it at a bargain price which helped also, tells the time nice strap colour hasn't faded with some cheap watches.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars I bought this to keep cats out my garden, 13 Jun 2013
Bought to keep my cats out my garden didn't work at all, very strong smell though so maybe useful for killing moths in the home although the smell isn't very pleasant at all.

Kenwood AT260 Mincer with Metal Body and Screw
Kenwood AT260 Mincer with Metal Body and Screw

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 12 Jan 2013
Very happy with item no problems at all, small or coarse mince it's great use it on my new Kenwood kitchen pro would recommend to anyone. Would be better if it could make sausages at the same time of mincing the meat.