Profile for DoodleBug > Reviews

Content by DoodleBug

DoodleBug "OnlyMe" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-19
Natures Menu Dog Treat Pack - 9 Bags of Treats - 3 of each flavour + Free Bag of Trixie Chicken and Pollock (no added sugar)
Offered by Pet Connection

5.0 out of 5 stars the dogs say yummy, 24 Jun 2014
My Chihuahuas love these the haven't tried the liver treats which we rceived as the free pack. I split one open carefully and hde the medication pills in it. No probs getting it down

Tefal Ingenio 5 L0289702 Cooking Set 17-Piece Saucepan + Frying Pan + Wok + Saute Pan + Lid Non-Stock Aluminium Anthracite Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars Found them again at last, 9 Jun 2014
I bought these about ten years ago in Spain in Carrefour los Patios Malaga. I gave some away (FOOL) I missed them. They were called Ingenio there too. I still have two saucepans lids and one handle my daughter still uses the other ones I just put them in my wish list for my next buy. I still woiuldn't dumpe the old ones they come in handy for roasting potatoes.

Kitchen Craft Colourworks Ice Cream Scoop with Soft Touch Panel, Pink
Kitchen Craft Colourworks Ice Cream Scoop with Soft Touch Panel, Pink
Offered by Colanders

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and sturdy, 25 May 2014
nice strong scoop. dug into very solid ice cream fairly easily. Went into soft ice cream as easily as pie. I lost my old scoop and the scissor type are rubbish. I would recommend it.

De'Longhi Icona CTO4003.R 4-Slice Toaster, Scarlet Red
De'Longhi Icona CTO4003.R 4-Slice Toaster, Scarlet Red
Offered by Alex Shanks Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as the price paid, 25 May 2014
Very temperamental toaster. It looks good but I am forever changing the settings even with the same loaf even straight after

Bosch TWK3A034GB Village Kettle, 1.7 Litre, 3000 Watt, Red
Bosch TWK3A034GB Village Kettle, 1.7 Litre, 3000 Watt, Red

2.0 out of 5 stars light switch doesn't work, 25 May 2014
I am quickly going off plastic items. This was ok for a month or so a bit heavy but when the light stopped working I was quickly put off the kettle. I suppose it works OK but having read the BPA articles I am looking for a glass kettle. Oh Well such is life.

Cotton Wool Roll 500g
Cotton Wool Roll 500g
Offered by Beauty Store Uk

5.0 out of 5 stars at last, 22 May 2014
Finally a roll of cotton wool that is not perforated. Been looking for it for ages. It is just what I wanted.

TALA KITCHEN MEASURING SET 7PCE 0/12
TALA KITCHEN MEASURING SET 7PCE 0/12
Offered by Neway247

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 22 May 2014
I liked the idea of actual cups and these are really neat to look at and use. Would recommend them.

Kitchen Craft Stainless Steel Round Tea Bag Squeezer/Mini Tongs
Kitchen Craft Stainless Steel Round Tea Bag Squeezer/Mini Tongs

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish, 22 May 2014
this has to be one of the biggest loads of cr%p that I have ever bought. It bent in half on the first us

Dogit/ Catit Voyageur 400/ Pet Carrier, XL, 68 x 47 x 43 cm, Cool Grey
Dogit/ Catit Voyageur 400/ Pet Carrier, XL, 68 x 47 x 43 cm, Cool Grey

4.0 out of 5 stars the dog likes it, 22 May 2014
It isn't as sturdy as the old one and the lock is dodgy. I prefer the type that my other dog has but the price went up too high to afford it, but i suppose it was value for money.

Medipaq® Recovery Gel ELBOW and HEEL Protection Sleeve (PAIR) - Protects and Eases Sore and Damaged Joints - No More Friction - Get on the Road to Recovery!
Offered by Medipaq® from Great Ideas™

5.0 out of 5 stars really good, 22 May 2014
even my husband's nurses are impressed. They haven't seen them before and they certainly keep his elbows from being damaged

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-19