Profile for Sabbir Malik > Reviews

Content by Sabbir Malik

Sabbir Malik "Sabz" (London, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Sanuk Girls Yoga Spree Funk Kids Flip-Flops multi-coloured Mehrfarbig (FUCHSIA) Size: 32/33 (Girls 1/2)

5.0 out of 5 stars My sister loves them..., 24 Jun 2014
They're comfortable, the fabric strap on them are so much better than plastic ones and are not intrusive... Perfect purchase!

York Weight Training Gloves - Extra Large
York Weight Training Gloves - Extra Large
Price: 6.09

1.0 out of 5 stars Okay, for a few gym sessions, 24 Jun 2014
... Then, the rubber starts peeling off and it's awful. It's not built to last and you get what you pay for. Save your money and buy a pair of RDX gloves instead! - Also, I tried sparring with these one time (yes, stupid idea... but my RDX ones are fine for it) and because it offers no protection on one's knuckles, I scraped my entire knuckle! - Painful indeed and even more so knowing I was wearing gloves to protect me from injuries!

Topeak bottle cage Modula Cage EX water bottle cage plastic
Topeak bottle cage Modula Cage EX water bottle cage plastic
Offered by WAAHA (arrive in 8-18 days)
Price: 6.16

2.0 out of 5 stars Great, but flimsy materials have just ruined it..., 24 Jun 2014
I bought this as I wanted to be able to carry around red-bull or powerade or whatever I feel to carry with me and not be stuck with a huge water bottle specifically for bottle cages.

It was fine, I was using it as any normal person would do... However, I noticed that the material cracked and broke right on the bottom of the cage - it's thin and weak...

Great idea, but they need to make it stronger than this if it's to last!

Polar H7 Bluetooth 4.0 Heart Rate Sensor Set for iPhone 4S/5 - Black
Polar H7 Bluetooth 4.0 Heart Rate Sensor Set for iPhone 4S/5 - Black
Price: 44.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Won't go gym without it!, 24 Jun 2014
This, combined with 'iCardio' on my iPhone provides the best heart rate monitor tool ever imaginable... Forget watches and everything else, a bluetooth set that connects to your phone is the way forward... It's less expensive, utilises the power of your phone and provides online tracking among other features... It's comfortable and has been used for over 90 hours so far and the battery is still going... It's even waterproof.

The only downside is that it doesn't come with a carry case... but I'm using my old headphones' case as one... Also, if you use it frequently you may want to buy an additional strap for times you forget to clean yours or need it to dry out completely.

Bicycle Anne Stokes Dark Hearts Deck
Bicycle Anne Stokes Dark Hearts Deck
Offered by MagicNevin
Price: 5.48

2.0 out of 5 stars They're okay... as art..., 24 Jun 2014
As my title says... If you actually want to play a game with these cards, then don't bother - buy something else... However, if you want an aesthetically pleasing deck of cards, then buy them... They're pretty...
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 25, 2014 9:53 AM BST

On-Guard Bulldog Combo DT-8012C Combo Shackle Lock - Black, 11.5 x 23.0 cm
On-Guard Bulldog Combo DT-8012C Combo Shackle Lock - Black, 11.5 x 23.0 cm
Price: 22.18

5.0 out of 5 stars Get it... It seems promising!, 24 Jun 2014
So, like other reviewers would say... It's really difficult to actually rate a cycle lock unless you actually witness someone on CCTV trying to pick and dig at your lock... However, that being said, this lock looks the part - The yellow and black signifies "don't mess with me" and seems to be an effective deterrent to potential thieves.

I was skeptical about buying a lock with a combination system as I've read online how easy these are to pick... However, this lock doesn't suffer the same flaws of 'gaps' between numbers... So if that is your worry - Then put your mind at rest knowing that the combination system is SO much more convenient than carrying around a set of keys.

In terms of the way the lock opens up... it latches open from one end then easily comes off the other end which has a 'curved' insert... Seems much easier and convenient to lock in difficult positions.

The cable it comes with is long enough to carry around without it going all over the place... But it's quite difficult to position it around your front wheel...

Now the most IMPORTANT part... For me, it was trying to find a lock that will come with a DECENT mount! - And On-Guard have ticked all the boxes in getting this right... It seems strong and sturdy, has a rubber piece to grip to the bike which won't leave horrible marks that plastic ones do... is EXTREMELY easy to fit and the lock can mount literally anywhere to your bike and stays in place! I bought a 'Masterlock' before, and it was terrible... As is the ABUS holders in my experience. I'm also neither a fan of the flimsy piece of strap that comes with Kryptonite locks... Yes, I've played around with many locks until I found this one!

I'm slightly concerned that there's no 'SOLD SECURE' rating, it would have been nice if it has... or if it does, then I can't understand why it's not advertised on the lock, but having checked the sold secure website, this model doesn't appear to be on there.

All in all... Just had it a day so far, but seems perfect:

- Great mount
- Excellently convenient combination system as opposed to keys
- Very sturdy and looks great too
- Mounts to a bike and leaves space for a bottle cage... You can mount it on the back, on the side, wherever!
- Great value for money

Buy it, you'll love it.

Roxio Easy VHS to DVD (Mac)
Roxio Easy VHS to DVD (Mac)
Price: 50.43

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid like the plague, 2 Jun 2012
If you buy this, you're only wasting your time - I really wish I had read previous reviews. The software is extremely flawed - You click 'STOP' at the end of the recording, and next thing - the software crashed and all your video is gone! Tried on both an iMac and MB Pro (16GB Ram, 2.4 GhZ i7) running Lion.

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME!

HQ Optical TOSlink 3 Port Switch
HQ Optical TOSlink 3 Port Switch
Offered by ExpressPro
Price: 6.92

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work with Logitech Z5500 nor Panasonic systems, 11 May 2011
I ordered one first...didn't work, tried it with both my Panasonic 5:1 and my Logitech Z5500 - DIDN'T WORK
Got the replacement...doesn't work either.

I ignored other reviews, wish I hadn't because this is just a piece of junk!

Waste of time and money, avoid!

Sony XDRDS12IP iPod/iPhone Speaker Dock with Clock Radio Function
Sony XDRDS12IP iPod/iPhone Speaker Dock with Clock Radio Function

2.0 out of 5 stars Was great...Till it died! and not in stock ANYWHERE, 9 Jan 2011
This product is great, the buttons are all in the right place, there's a button for dimming the display and it's one unit that's actually fully compatible with iPhone 4! with no interference at all. The DAB signal was great, however, I don't know about the rest of the country as I live in London so DAB signal is good here as it is.

HOWEVER, that all being said...

This unit blew on me 1.5 months after purchase, I bought it from Comet and returned it but to find it an absolute nightmare trying to find it in stock anywhere. Maybe Sony found some sort of safety issue on the unit and are postponing manufacturing until they can start selling them again? Because, Sony Centre, Currys, Best Buy, Amazon, M&S, House of Fraser, everywhere really! are out of stock... So there must be something going on...I'm not happy in that sense because it led to a power cut in the whole house.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 14, 2011 12:27 PM GMT

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Just one suggestion, 26 Sep 2010
It's a great product, well made and has a great quality feel to it, most certainly worth the price, HOWEVER, I would suggest to Tecknet perhaps create a new one which protects the borders of the iPhone for example how the similar Belkin one does. Other than that, fantastic product and no complaints really - You get what you pay for!

Page: 1 | 2