Profile for E. Siney > Reviews

Content by E. Siney

E. Siney "Emzy" (West Sussex, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Bewitching the Werewolf
Bewitching the Werewolf
Price: 0.00

3.0 out of 5 stars It's too short, 27 Dec 2012
I enjoyed this book, and I know it was a novella, but I think it could have been a lot longer! The writer had a good story there to work with!!

Bared to You: A Crossfire Novel
Bared to You: A Crossfire Novel
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than Fifty Shades, 27 Dec 2012
I enjoyed reading Fifty Shades of Grey and was a bit unsure about reading this book, as I thought it would just be another copy...and yes there are similarities, but this was better. I really enjoyed this book. It's darker and has more grit. There is also more to the story than just the two messed up characters falling for each other. We get to delve into why they are messed up and how that effects not just their relationship but how they live their everyday lives.

Reflected in You: A Crossfire Novel
Reflected in You: A Crossfire Novel
Price: 3.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than the first book!!, 27 Dec 2012
I really enjoyed Bared to You and couldn't wait to read this and I was not disappointed! In fact I would say this was a lot better than Bared to You and Bared to You was brilliant! There was so much more to the story in this one and we got to find out more details about Gideon's past. I just can;t believe I have to wait for the third one! I need to know what happens next!!

The Night Before Christmas
The Night Before Christmas
Price: 3.59

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Read for Christmas, 27 Dec 2012
This was the perfect read for Christmas. If you like "Chick-Lits" this is a very good read. It really put me in the mood for Christmas :)

Christmas Snowman - Printable Amazon.co.uk Gift Certificate
Christmas Snowman - Printable Amazon.co.uk Gift Certificate
Price: 30.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 27 Dec 2012
This was the perfect Secret Santa Gift and I will be using you again for Gift Certificates! Especially when all you need to do is print it out!!

The Mark of Athena (Heroes of Olympus Book 3)
The Mark of Athena (Heroes of Olympus Book 3)
by Rick Riordan

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVED IT!, 27 Dec 2012
I loved the Percy Jackson Series by Rick Riordan and so when the Heroes of Olympus Series came out I had to read it and find out what had been going on with Percy and Annabeth. This book is the third in the series and bought us a lot of Percy and Annabeth in it!! Just what I wanted! I couldn't put this book down and read it in 2 days!!! I can't believe I have to wait another year for the next one!!

Rock of Ages (DVD + UV Copy)
Rock of Ages (DVD + UV Copy)
Dvd ~ Tom Cruise
Offered by DVDBayFBA
Price: 3.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Film!, 27 Dec 2012
This review is from: Rock of Ages (DVD + UV Copy) (DVD)
I saw this in the cinema and thought it was hilarious and as my Mum is a massive Tom Cruise fan, I bought it for her for Christmas. We all sat round and watched it and thought it was very funny. Such a good film to watch and brilliant songs in there to sing a long too. We all knew the words!! A great film to watch is you need a bit of laughter in your life!!

Saddler Genuine Leather Zip Round with Tab Fastener Purse Wallet, Red
Saddler Genuine Leather Zip Round with Tab Fastener Purse Wallet, Red
Offered by Oakgrain Leather

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 27 Dec 2012
This is brilliant quality and a fantastic colour. Lots of room for money (paper and coins) and sooooo much room for all your cards and receipts.

Banksy Ballon Girl With Bus Passport Holder Cover
Banksy Ballon Girl With Bus Passport Holder Cover

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 27 Dec 2012
Delivery was spot on and although I was expecting a leather type case not thin and plastic it was still good and did the job it needed to do.

12 Father Christmas rice paper cupcake toppers 40mm santa cake decoration
12 Father Christmas rice paper cupcake toppers 40mm santa cake decoration
Offered by Simply Topps Ltd
Price: 1.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 27 Dec 2012
These were perfect for my Christmas Cupcakes. Very well packaged and the icing didn't show through the rice paper like it has with some I have bought.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6