Profile for E. Siney > Reviews

Content by E. Siney

E. Siney "Emzy" (West Sussex, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Merry Xmas Everybody
Merry Xmas Everybody

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic Christmas!, 4 Dec 2013
How can you not like this song!!! It's the song that always gets me dancing at Christmas!!! Always, always, always!

Fifty Shades Freed
Fifty Shades Freed

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 31 Dec 2012
Ok, so this was the last in the series and I have to say out of all three books it was the poorest one. It was disappointing to discover she skipped over a few details in the beginning and the ending was a little too happy, but overall very good.

Fifty Shades Darker
Fifty Shades Darker

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 31 Dec 2012
This was the second book in the Grey series and I have to say it was better than the first, which surprised me because I didn't think it would be. The story was darker and a lot more gritty, once again it had me hooked!

Fifty Shades of Grey
Fifty Shades of Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 31 Dec 2012
I read this book because at the time EVERYONE was reading it and I will admit I wanted to know what everyone was going on about. I have to say I actually enjoyed it and didn't think I would. The writing style could be better, but due to circumstances, I know the author is not a professional writer, so on the whole she did well. She tells a story that has you gripped. I read it in 2 days because it was so easily written, it doesn't take long to read at all.

Big Bang Theory - Season 1-4 Complete [DVD] [2011]
Big Bang Theory - Season 1-4 Complete [DVD] [2011]
Dvd ~ Johnny Galecki
Offered by lightningdvd

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE this series!, 31 Dec 2012
This is blummin' hilarious! I can;t stop watching this series it cracks me up every time! Sheldon is probably the funniest character out of the whole thing, but all of them together and really good. Love it!

The Beach Cafe
The Beach Cafe

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good!, 31 Dec 2012
This review is from: The Beach Cafe (Kindle Edition)
If you want a good chick-lit to read while on holiday or just a lazy weekend, this is the book for you! I couldn't put it down. It was so easy and uncomplicated and a happy ending, which is just what I needed to read when relaxing.

The Descendants
The Descendants

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 31 Dec 2012
This review is from: The Descendants (Kindle Edition)
I wasn't sure I was going to like this book. I've never seen the film, as I wanted to read the book first and like I said I wasn't sure on the story, but I'm glad I read it. It was brilliant. Such a good story! It had humour and it had heartbreak, but best of all it had a very messed up family coming together and working things out.

The Burning Soul (Charlie Parker Thriller)
The Burning Soul (Charlie Parker Thriller)
by John Connolly

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Book, 31 Dec 2012
As always, I love a good Charlie Parker book and this one did not disappoint. I love delving into the dark world of Parker and this book delivered! Very good story which had be gripped.

Overexposed
Overexposed
Offered by Side Two

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVED IT!!!, 31 Dec 2012
This review is from: Overexposed (Audio CD)
The BEST album Maroon 5 have made in my opinion. I LOVED EVERY song from it and could not stop playing it. I had to stop after 2 or 3 months in case I wore my cd out!! It was the only album I wanted to play in my car.

Fated: An Alex Verus Novel
Fated: An Alex Verus Novel

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't enjoy it, 31 Dec 2012
I really liked the idea of this book. I am a HUGE fan of supernatural stories and I loved Jim Butcher's Harry Dresden series and was told to read this because if I enjoyed the Dresden series I would enjoy this...epic fail in my opinion. Jim Butchers Dresden is so much better.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6