Profile for Livvy Couch > Reviews

Content by Livvy Couch

Livvy Couch "Olivia" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
Hama Digi-Power 7.4V/750Mah =  Samsung Ia-Bp85St
Hama Digi-Power 7.4V/750Mah = Samsung Ia-Bp85St

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Power, 15 July 2010
Brought this for my Samsung SMX F30 as a spare as I am always cracking the camera out for family events and to film my toddler and if there is limited access to a charging point or I haven't got time to charge then it is always handy to have a spare. This battery was a reasonable price and claimed to be compatible with my camera which is was. I had none of the problems that the other reviewer appeared to be having so my only suggestion is that perhaps they had a faulty battery.
Mine worked instantly on insertion into the camera and lasts ages. Certainly long enough to capture all that extra footage that I wouldn't have got otherwise.
Its also very lightweight so I'm not burdened when carrying it around in the camera case. I'm most impressed.

Hama Li-Ion Battery CP 861 For Panasonic
Hama Li-Ion Battery CP 861 For Panasonic

5.0 out of 5 stars Reliable and Longlasting, 15 July 2010
This battery works a treat in my Panasonic GC5020 camcorder. It lasts much longer than the original battery (though this is probably due to the fact that the original was quite old and worn out) and fit and worked perfectly with no issues. Although it is quite large in size, this battery is actually quite lightweight and, therefore, is easy to carry around in a bag or case as a spare without being too overburdened.
It has remained reliable with no huge self-discharge as I have found with several batteries in the past that I have left them for a week and they have been completely dead!
A very good quality battery - recommended to any Panasonic camcorder owner.

Hama 7.4V/1600Mah Li-Ion
Hama 7.4V/1600Mah Li-Ion

5.0 out of 5 stars Power Up!, 15 July 2010
This review is from: Hama 7.4V/1600Mah Li-Ion (Camera)
I brought this as a spare battery for my Samsung camera as I have had other Hama batteries in the past that have proven to be extremely reliable.
This battery has a long-life perfect for a back-up battery as after I have exhausted the main battery I know I have hours of extra filming time with this one. It doesn't really need charging that often (unless you use it all up in one huge stint of filming) and is lightweight so easily fits into the case without weighing me down, which is a bonus if I have lots of accessires to carry around too!
Overall seems as really decent battery. It has lasted me well so far.

Hama Li-Ion Battery CP 852 For Samsung
Hama Li-Ion Battery CP 852 For Samsung

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, Long-lasting Battery, 15 July 2010
I brought this battery to replace the one in my old Samsung VP-352 camcorder as it was getting a bit worn out.
This one massively improved on the time between recharges. The longest time I have put it to the test for was at my cousin's wedding where I filmed on and off for the whole day and it lasted right until the evening until it lost power. Considering I recorded the entire cermony and most of the speeches and first dance it last quite well I thought as the old one would have barely got through the vows!
Battery is lightweight so easy to carry around if you wanted it as a spare opposed to put in the actual camera. Its worked very well for me so far and I have no complaints.

Hama Usb 2.0 Connecting Cable A Male Plug - B Male Plug, 3m, Transparent
Hama Usb 2.0 Connecting Cable A Male Plug - B Male Plug, 3m, Transparent
Offered by exoda

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Quality Cable, 15 July 2010
I had already brought the 1.8m version of this cable (Hama Usb 2.0 Connecting Cable A Male Plug - B Male Plug, 1.8 M, Transparent) to connect my hub to my computer and so I brought this longer version so that I could connect my printer (as this is located on a cabinet a bit further away).
As with the 1.8m - I experience the same fantastic quality with thick, durable yet flexible casing and fantastic high quality, secure gold-plated contacts. There has been no loss in speed or any problems with data transmission with this cable. In fact I would say that the speed is actually slightly faster than before.
Very good quality cables - I highly recommend them.

Hama Usb 2.0 Connecting Cable A Male Plug - B Male Plug, 1.8 M, Transparent
Hama Usb 2.0 Connecting Cable A Male Plug - B Male Plug, 1.8 M, Transparent

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Quality Cable, 15 July 2010
I brought this cable to connect my computer to a USB hub (to which my keyboard and mouse are attached along with a spare port for if I am charging something such as an iPod). The contacts and the quality of the actual cable is extremely high. The cable fit perfectly at both ends with no looseness and the data transmission seems very good - there has been no problems with the connection or any negative effects or slowing down of the computer or devices connected to the hub.
The wire is easy flexible (without worrying about cracking the casing)yet appears durable enough to be able to last a long time without problems.

Hama Cat 5-adapter 2 X 8p8c(rj 45) Socket, Metal Case
Hama Cat 5-adapter 2 X 8p8c(rj 45) Socket, Metal Case

5.0 out of 5 stars As Described, 15 July 2010
We brought some of these to use on the phone network in the office to extend the cables enough to reach everyones desk and they have worked exactly as described.
All cables were extended perfectly and there has been no noted reduction in the speed or quality of transmission - everything seems to be working as it always did. There cheap to buy so it is quite handy to have several around in case extension is needs. They are only small so can easily be kept in a draw in the office, and you barely notice them when they attached as they can be hidden under the desk (where no one really bothers looking anyway).
Quality seems good - they have a metal box structure so seem to be pretty robust and durable. They won't be easily crack like plastic either.
A really handy product to have in any network.

Hama Mono Directional Microphone RMV-01
Hama Mono Directional Microphone RMV-01

5.0 out of 5 stars Sound like a Professional Reporter, 14 July 2010
My daughter was doing a media studies course at college where she had to do a reporting project so I borught her this to help her out, as it was relatively inexpensive and saved her worrying about holding a microphone the whole time.
I've seen the recording that she made using it and we were both very impressed with the quality of sound reproduction and so must have been her teachers as they gave her top marks! Not only that, the mic looked professional when attached and the sound was clear with no tinny tones and with the windshield she could use it comfortably outside without wind muffling her voice. She sounded just like a proper little news reporter.

Hama Dynamic Microphone DM-60
Hama Dynamic Microphone DM-60

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality Sound, 14 July 2010
I found the quality of the sound that this mic produced was quite good considering the price. I didn't have any problems with the sound being picked up - it seemed to regiater like with any other microphone.
The cable provided plenty of freedom of movement so you can move about when speaking and everyone appeared to hear me clear enough so there was no issues with projection. Overall I was impressed and have nothing negative to say about it.

Hama DM-40 Dynamic Microphone - Silver, with 2.5m Cable
Hama DM-40 Dynamic Microphone - Silver, with 2.5m Cable

5.0 out of 5 stars Sing Your Heart Out, 14 July 2010
I couldn't disagree more with the other review of this product, I'm thinking they may have had a faulty one or something as I have had no such problems.
I use it with my kareoke machine at which I put to regular use at parties and family get-togethers. The microphone has no problem picking up anyone's voice - even the small children who can sometimes be quite quiet or not hold it in the right place, and the sound quality that is reproduced is very good. There really is no point shelling out a fortune for a top end microphone when this one is as good as any.
The 2.5m cable makes it perfect for the kareoke as it gives you plenty of freedom so you can dance around when you're singing (if you really want to!) and its great for if you are in a big group!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 20, 2012 1:50 PM BST

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13