ARRAY(0xa3494edc)

Profile for annoyedstudent > Reviews

Content by annoyedstudent

annoyedstudent

Jazooli High Power Super Bright Heavy Duty 3W 1 Led Waterproof Front Bike Light - Black

1.0 out of 5 stars Extremely poor quality, 8 Oct 2012
From the outside this looks like a reasonably sturdy light, but as soon as I opened up the battery pod to fit the batteries I could see that it did not look like there would be a good connection with the bulb at the top and it looked cheap. It was no surprise therefore that in the 24 hours I have had this light it has been temperamental and generally very poor. Often I have to fiddle with the switch for more than a minute to get it to turn on and go to steady beam or flashing - it randomly flashes occasionally as I try to do so. Once I managed to get it working finally, I found that the slightest bump in the road caused it to turn the light off, leading to a necessary repeat of the earlier struggle. When cycling in a city like I am this is not only dangerous as you have to try and turn your light back on (on the move or pulling over), but it also leaves you without a working light, which is illegal. I am extremely disappointed with the quality of this product. Despite seeing some reviews saying a similar thing, I thought I would give it a chance, given the number of positive reviews as well. However, I would strongly urge people NOT to buy this product - it is a classic case of seeming too good to be true at the price it is. I am sending this straight back for a full refund.