Profile for Em Lou > Reviews

Content by Em Lou

Em Lou (West Yorks)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
iPhone 4S 4 PU Leather Style Flip Case For Apple iPhone 4s by TB1 Products ® (purple)
Offered by Top Bargain1

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice phone case, 2 Nov 2014
Bought this for my cousin who has an iphone and she asked me' to find a nice case on Amazon for her'. she loves purple so i bought her this. she seemed to really like it and it does the job protecting her phone.

One For All SV9021 Non Amplified UHF Indoor Antenna
One For All SV9021 Non Amplified UHF Indoor Antenna
Offered by SENDERCITY

4.0 out of 5 stars good little thing, 29 Sep 2014
All in all this antenna is good. I use it for my tv in my bedroom. I had a antenna before that was battery operated but the area that held the batteries became corroded and rusty and wouldnt work so i didnt want to get another battery operated one again.

When I first put it on my windowsill it the signal was poor, so i stood it on alittle box and it works fine now. Can get a clear signal on every channel. so im pleased with it.

Callaway Men's Solid Short Sleeve Stitched Polo Shirt - Bright White, Large
Callaway Men's Solid Short Sleeve Stitched Polo Shirt - Bright White, Large
Offered by GolfBase

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice shirt, 29 Sep 2014
Bought this for my father-in-law. He's a very keen golfer and had a callaway shirt similar but he got a stain on it that just wouldnt come out in the wash so he had to throw it out. I decided that i would get him another one for christmas but thought that it would be too expensive but when i looked, the seller was doing an offer on them at a very reasonable price so i bought one. Im sure he will love it.

West Highland Terrier (Westie) Dog Ornament Dog Studies by Leonardo
West Highland Terrier (Westie) Dog Ornament Dog Studies by Leonardo

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, good quality, 27 Aug 2014
Bought this for my friend who has a westie. It was a really lovely, good quality ornament and when she opened it she loved it!

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Xbox 360)
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Xbox 360)
Offered by LT Lighting

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 25 Aug 2014
Skyrim is a totally brilliant game. i finished it ages ago (the main plot that is) and now keep picking it up where i left off and having a roam around helping people out along the way. this game is huge! and i keep finding more and more stuff to do. i love the upgrades, collecting materials and then making weapons and Armour . its such a fab detailed game and the graphics are super. Top Game

Saints Row IV: Commander In Chief Edition (Xbox 360)
Saints Row IV: Commander In Chief Edition (Xbox 360)
Offered by Game Trade Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Bizarre and bonkers (in a good way), 25 Aug 2014
Just finished playing this game and its ace. I have played Saints Row 3 and thought it was bonkers and super at the same time. So then i bought 4 and its the same .... bonkers and super fun! I really enjoyed playing the game its bizarre and unique! I loved hacking into shops and then customizing my character and the missions were great too!

KEEP CALM and HAVE A BAILEYS Fridge Magnet printed on an image of of a glass of Baileys Irish Cream being poured, from our Keep Calm and Carry On series - Would make an original Birthday Gift Idea for less than the cost of a card!

5.0 out of 5 stars nice little fridge magnet, 25 Aug 2014
Bought this for my mum as a little stocking filler. She loves Baileys (who doesnt) hence the fridge magnet. She thought it was funny when she opened it and it now sits proudly on her fridge!

Garden ornament Horse Foal, Cast stone, Slate gray
Garden ornament Horse Foal, Cast stone, Slate gray
Offered by Tiefes Kunsthandwerk GbR

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely little horse, 25 Aug 2014
This ornament is lovely. i bought it for my auntie who loves horses. I think really its best for a mantle piece or a window sill rather than for outside because it is quite small for a garden but nevertheless its beautiful and she loved it when she opened it.

BOXSTAR 104520 Wood Print,152,OAK - 60cm -**Images For Illustrative Purposes Only**

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice blind., 25 Aug 2014
This blind is great. I had to buy this because my other blind snapped whilst i was pulling it down (I didnt buy my first blind from Amazon). Its a nice colour and is an ideal fit for my kitchen window. I have had it for a while now and is still in good working order.

Trade Mark Collections Raa Raa The Noisy Lion Back Pack (Green)
Trade Mark Collections Raa Raa The Noisy Lion Back Pack (Green)
Offered by Character UK

5.0 out of 5 stars great back pack, 25 Aug 2014
This Raa Raa bag is fab. I bought it for my son so he could put his "stuff" in it when we go out ie nappies etc. He carries it around with him and never forgets his bag when we go out. he loves it. Its a nice size too just ideal for him to carry around his little nic nacs .

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4