Profile for Paul Power > Reviews

Content by Paul Power

Paul Power "Paul" (Chichester, West Sussex)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Moleskine - Large Ruled Reporter Notebook
Moleskine - Large Ruled Reporter Notebook
Offered by Glueballs

4.0 out of 5 stars Great journals, 20 Dec. 2014
Always used these along side my favourite Pukka pads.

Little bit disappointed that the paper now allows fountain pen ink to soak through. I don't remember this happening with older versions, or perhaps I'm being unfair and it's down to my using a wider nib?

In any event, these are now a must-have journal for everyone. I see the Dragon's on Dragon's Den are now using them now.

Great journals, you won't be disappointed.

Sailor Jentle Ink Black
Sailor Jentle Ink Black
Offered by JapanPremium

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it., 20 Dec. 2014
Beautiful ink. If you like writing with a fountain pen, treat yourself. Yes, it's more expensive but it's streets better than your typical high-street store (WH..S) type of offering.

Moko Samsung Galaxy Tab PRO 8.4 Case - Slim Folding Cover Case for Galaxy TabPRO 8.4 (SM-T320N) Android Tablet, BLACK (With Smart Cover Auto Wake / Sleep)
Offered by BSCstore EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 20 Dec. 2014
Bought as a present and it certainly went down well. Great quality at a great price.

Tiger Music GAC14  10 Guitar Picks with Pick Tin
Tiger Music GAC14 10 Guitar Picks with Pick Tin

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 20 Dec. 2014
Brilliant although it took me some time to figure out how to open the presentation tin!

Great selection of plectrums at a super low price

Advanced Fountain Pen Jinhao 159 Black Bright with Silver Broad Nib
Advanced Fountain Pen Jinhao 159 Black Bright with Silver Broad Nib
Offered by Office Product Shop

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice pen, great value, 20 Dec. 2014
Had to try this out after Santa announced that they couldn't afford a mont blanc either this Christmas or potentially for any future Christmas. Although I have previously done well as I did get a Mont Blanc roller ball. So when I saw a positive you tube review for this pen against a mont blanc, which the pen is clearly based upon, I bought it and got to say have been pleasantly surprised at the quality feel of the pen and the ease of the nib gliding over the paper.

Would recommend

Martin 80/20 Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings - Extra Light (Pack of 3)
Martin 80/20 Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings - Extra Light (Pack of 3)
Offered by RST Music

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best, 20 Dec. 2014
Always used Martin strings for my Ovation and at this price these represent exceptionally good value.

The Tunnel [DVD]
The Tunnel [DVD]
Dvd ~ Stephen Dillane

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, just brilliant, 20 Dec. 2014
This review is from: The Tunnel [DVD] (DVD)
Brilliant, just absolutely brilliant.

I missed this on the telly as I don't usually watch telly. So when a relative at a party whose judgement and recommendations I'm always willing to act on announced that this was the best tv drama they'd ever watched, I had to buy it and wasn't disappointed.

Not only is the story line positively riveting,but the characters are so real and engaging.

Must say, it's certainly the best telly drama I've ever seen.

Pukka Pad Notebook Wirebound Jotta 80gsm Ruled 200 Pages A5 Ref JM021 [Pack of 3]

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these, 20 Dec. 2014
Great notebooks. I use these for all my writing projects. Also like the fact that the paper is strong enough to take a fountain pen or a rollerball.

Writers' and Artists' Yearbook 2015
Writers' and Artists' Yearbook 2015
by Www Writersandartists Co Uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 20 Dec. 2014
Up to its usual high standards packed full of essential information and contact details along with some great essays and 'how-to' features.

Alone: The Triumph and Tragedy of John Curry
Alone: The Triumph and Tragedy of John Curry
by Bill Jones

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 20 Dec. 2014
Beautifully written and researched.

A credit to the author.

A sad story, shame dear John left us so early.

Recommended reading and as I say, beautifully written and structured

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7