Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "Monkeynuts" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
2nd Generation - Professional Rechargeable Oral Irrigator with High Capacity Water Tank by ToiletTree Products (Black)
Offered by ToiletTree Products

2.0 out of 5 stars buy a better brand, 10 Dec. 2014
Lasted 4 months then the batteries packed in which cant be replaced. buy a better brand one

Lindy Bop Classy Audrey Vintage 1950's Pinup Hepburn Dress (10, Turquoise)
Lindy Bop Classy Audrey Vintage 1950's Pinup Hepburn Dress (10, Turquoise)

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful colour. great fit., 4 Dec. 2014
Love this dress. It's such lovely quality and the colours are lovely. I ordered a size 20 and it fit perfectly. I'm now an 18 and the style still fits fine. I think this style is the only true to size lindy bop, others come either to big or ridiculous to small. I always order 2 sizes and return one.

Lindy Bop 'Audrey' Vintage 50's Moonlit Forest Print Satin Swing Dress (14, Black)

4.0 out of 5 stars classy dress generous fit., 4 Dec. 2014
Beautiful pattern, sits lovely with a full petticoat. Generous size, had to go down a size. Really happy though.

Lindy Bop 'Daria' Vintage 50's Elegant Poppy Print Swing Dress (12, Midnight Blue)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely dress, 4 Dec. 2014
Beautiful. I have this dress in every colour available. I'm an 18 but found the 16 a perfect fit.

Lindy Bop 'Cindy' Vintage 50's Classy Yet Sassy Polka Dot Party Dress (18, Sage)

3.0 out of 5 stars I had to get 3 dress sizes bigger for it to fit., 4 Dec. 2014
Absolutely love this dress! The downside is I'm a size 18 & have the odd lindy bop dress in a size 16 but i had to order 3 sizes before the size 24!!!!! Finally fit. I'm really pleased as it looks lovely. Just beware the sizing is all out.

Lindy Bop 'Daria' 1950's Turquoise Butterfly Summer Meadows Swing Dress (10, Turquoise)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 15 Sept. 2014
I absolutely love my lindy bop dress. I've wanted to try one for ages & when I saw the colour with butterflies I finally went for. I'm a size 20 and it's true to size but so flattering.
Never buying another style again!

NATPC M010SE Lite Pink 4GB Android Tablet PC Allwinner A13 - Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich - Google Play Store / Android Market - works with Facebook, Youtube, BBC iPlayer etc (Pink)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 28 May 2013
Bought this for my daughter to keep her entertained when on holiday. Wanted a galaxy tab but at £150 was worried if she broke it. This is perfect, cheap, does everything an ipad/galaxy tab does. Ok the battery isn't great and it's not super fast but come on, it's £30!

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Only way to play wow but poor product quality, 29 Jan. 2013
Bought this wireless mouse after my razer naga wired mouse failed due to poor build quality (wire broke after 12months of use and left mouse button). After using the razer 12 button configuration you will not be able to play wow again without it. I had looked for ages for a similar mouse but could not find one with the same sort of set up, for pvp it can't be beat. I have really didn't want to buy another razer product but in end had to especially as I got this one for £75 from amazon! Sadly again poor build quality as the first one I received would not hold a charge so could not be used in wireless mode which sort of defeated the object. Amazon again were flawless in sending a replacement as per usual so 5 stars to them. I agree with other people about the software, it's crap, and it will sometimes recognise you are in wireless mode and then other times when you change from wireless to wired mode the finger buttons don't work. There are a range of issues with the software tbh. I found the mouse worked great if I didn't install synapse. Tbf the new mouse amazon have sent out to me works a treat atm apart from the software. Not sure what people are on about saying it's heavy? It's feels light and perfectly sized to me for my big hands. Button layout is great except for the two buttons in line with the thumb wheel, can't see the point of them myself? All in all the only way to play wow just make sure you get a working one :/

Creative Soundblaster Tactic3D Wrath Wireless Gaming Headset for PC and MAC
Creative Soundblaster Tactic3D Wrath Wireless Gaming Headset for PC and MAC
Offered by ADMI Limited UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, worth twice the price, 2 Aug. 2012
This head set is amazing, stylish, comfy easy to set up, tactile.
They are that nice you want to put them down.
I agree with some reviews that they can be a bit tight on your ears but if u move them about and get them comfortable then you shouldn't have any problems.
Set up is a doddle, just plug them in and windows 7 set them up no problem, if you want more control then download the software and you can mess about with the settings.
One thing that can be a pain though, depending on where you are going to use them, is the size of the USB dongle. Its pretty big and if you want to use it on a laptop it will stick out quite a bit. Its at least 4cm long.
But all round you will not be disappointed with these, they are a piece of art, and at £67 a bargain!

RHA MA350 Aluminium Noise Isolating In-Ear Earphones - 3 year warranty
RHA MA350 Aluminium Noise Isolating In-Ear Earphones - 3 year warranty

4.0 out of 5 stars Put the correct size buds on and they are great, 2 Aug. 2012
I was going to sens these back after they arrived and the sound was poor. I then read a review by someone who said make sure you fit the correct size ear buds.
I tried the largest set and the sound difference was much improved.
Only 4 stars as they are not much better than the ones I had bundled with, and stolen by my wife, with my HTC one x.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3