Profile for brassk > Reviews

Content by brassk

brassk

Rexel Multifile Extra Suspension Files A4 30 mm Assorted Colours (10 Pack)
Rexel Multifile Extra Suspension Files A4 30 mm Assorted Colours (10 Pack)

1.0 out of 5 stars No good for A4 box folders, 22 Jan. 2014
Had to return these as as they didn't fit an A4 folder - they're too small. Pretty disappointed and can't recommend them.

Topics About Which I Know Nothing
Topics About Which I Know Nothing

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great book from Patrick Ness, 28 Jan. 2013
Patrick Ness is probably one of my favourite modern authors - I've loved everything he's written and these short stories are equally as well written and engaging as his novels.

The Language of Flowers
The Language of Flowers

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful story, 28 Jan. 2013
Set in San Francisco and around California, this is a beautiful story about a girl growing up in the social care system and her obsession with the Victorian language of flowers.

Sennheiser Eco Ear Canal Headphones - Black
Sennheiser Eco Ear Canal Headphones - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great earphones, and love the eco-friendly packaging, 31 Oct. 2010
I'm really pleased with these headphones. They work just as well as every other sennheiser that I've bought and I love the fact that they only had cardboard packaging which I could recycle. I use the headphones on the bus, tube and in the gym. They work everywhere!

Mondaine Gents Analogue strap watch
Mondaine Gents Analogue strap watch

4.0 out of 5 stars Mondaine Watch, 6 Aug. 2010
Watch is great, arrived in perfect condition.

The only thing that is a bit strange is the numbers in the date - they go up to 32! so at the end of each month you have to wind it round.

Has anyone else found this with this watch? It made me think it might be a fake :o(