Profile for Shaun Nicolson > Reviews

Content by Shaun Nicolson

Shaun Nicolson "Shaunpanda718" (Glasgow, Scotland)

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (PS4)
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (PS4)
Price: 24.85

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this game!!!, 14 Dec 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I am a big fan of Lego games and Marvel so was excited when this came out and that I could buy it for my PS4.

Its a great game full of collectables and the New York open world is vast and impressive. The flying mechanics are good once you've had some practice and the characters are well designed and great fun. The game looks great on Ps4

I've only experienced two glitches (which is pretty good for a Lego game) and that's across about 30 hours of gameplay.

All in all a very fun experience.

Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag (PS4)
Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag (PS4)
Offered by findprice
Price: 52.68

5.0 out of 5 stars There's so much to do!!!, 14 Dec 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I have never been a fan of the Assassin's Creed series but was left with pretty much no choice but to buy this as I don't like FPS games and wanted a game to play on my shiny new PS4. I was not disappointed!!!

There is so much to do its unreal. You can do the main story, fight naval battles, dive beneath the sea to find treasure (only at certain points after playing half the main missions), do assassinations, get loads of collectables. The list is too long to write here.

As you can imagine, graphics are amazing and controls are simple and easy to get the hang of. The massive open world is fun to explore and the game never feels too repetitive.

Amazing game!!!

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (PS3)
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (PS3)
Offered by Go2Games
Price: 8.52

5.0 out of 5 stars Probably the best game I've ever played........EVER!!, 12 Dec 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Having played the previous 2 Uncharted games I was really looking forward to this one, and rightly so as this game is fantastic. The visuals are beautiful (sometimes you have to take a break in gameplay just to take it all in), the gameplay is fluid and it's just a plain joy to play. If you liked the first 2 games I say this is a must buy as it is fast becoming my favorite game ever.

Philips Tresemme Seduce HP4668/27 Straightener Gift Set with Straightening Balm and Iron Style & Hold Spray

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 6 Dec 2011
Great straighteners at a great price, would highly recommend them as the heat up quick and do exactly what they are suppose to do, very quickly, no point spending a fortune when you can get these! love them