Profile for R J Green > Reviews

Content by R J Green

R J Green

JVC GZ-E15 Full HD Digital Camcorder - Red (1.5MP, 40x Optical Zoom) 2.7 inch LCD Screen

5.0 out of 5 stars Suits me., 24 Nov. 2013
Small, so it fits into the pocket easily. Showed the results of three months of filming to the family last weekend and, unsolicited, they mentioned the high quality of the pictures.

I just put the camera on the IA (Intelligent Auto) setting and shoot, with fine results. But, if you are picky, there are many other settings for the keen camera buff.

Duracell Ultra LF1500 Lithium AA Batteries - Pack of 4 (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Top quality, 24 Nov. 2013
I put these into my camera three months ago and hundreds of shots later (this season I'm going around photographing football and football grounds) they are still going strong. Highly recommended.

Microsoft Wired Keyboard 600 - Black, UK Layout
Microsoft Wired Keyboard 600 - Black, UK Layout

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, but cheap., 24 Nov. 2013
If, like me, you have few pretensions to being a speed typist, this will suit, I'm sure. You plug in the USB cable connection and away you go.

No problems and, for me, a bargain, too.