Profile for AB. > Reviews

Young Frankenstein [DVD] [1975]
Young Frankenstein [DVD] [1975]
Dvd ~ Gene Wilder

5.0 out of 5 stars Young Frankenstein, 28 May 2014
A very funny film and an all time favourite. Filmed in black and white, just as it should be as a parody of the original film.

Making Myra
Making Myra

3.0 out of 5 stars Making Myra, 28 May 2014
This review is from: Making Myra (Kindle Edition)
Bought this more out of curiosity than anything else. I have read a few play scripts over the years about Brady and Hindley and this one was the most interesting in a strange sort of way. Hindley is 'visited' by her recently deceased sister Maureen and this is the writers view of what might have been said between them.

Duronic 5m Professional Gold Headed Network Cable - Black - High Speed Premium Quality Cat6 / Patch / Ethernet / Modem / Router / LAN
Offered by DURONIC

5.0 out of 5 stars Cable, 21 April 2014
Great cable at a great price. Does what it is supposed to do, no problems at all and would recommend.

Only Fools and Horses - The Complete Collection [DVD] [1981]
Only Fools and Horses - The Complete Collection [DVD] [1981]
Dvd ~ David Jason

5.0 out of 5 stars OFAH, 21 April 2014
Bought this for my grandson, he had been watching it on UK Gold and was hooked! I already had this collection of classic British comedy but I could never bear to part with it so I got him his own. He is 10 years old, which goes to show OFAH is a timeless series and appeals to all ages.

The Very Best of Rainbow
The Very Best of Rainbow

5.0 out of 5 stars Rainbow, 18 Mar 2014
A great collection of Rainbow songs. Not much left to say really as others have said it already. Play it loud and enjoy!.

Adobe Photoshop Elements 12 (PC/Mac)
Adobe Photoshop Elements 12 (PC/Mac)

4.0 out of 5 stars PSE 12, 28 Dec 2013
Finally got around to purchasing a later version of my old photoshop programme, the Amazon deal on this product was too good to resist. Still getting the hang of it and finding it really good. I feel the more I use it the more I will like it. Seems a little cluttered on screen when viewing and editing a few photos. Glad I upgraded.
I could not register my version at first so contacted the help line, I was just missing an Adobe update and they sorted it out for me in no time at all via the live chat with one of their staff.

The Andrew Marr Collection: History Of Modern Britain (Series 1) & The Making Of Modern Britain (Series 2)
Dvd ~ Andrew Marr

5.0 out of 5 stars The Andrew Marr Collection, 22 Nov 2013
Very informative and well presented by Andrew Marr. I have always liked his style of presentation and this collection does not disappoint there. Enjoyable to watch and a real eye-opener.

Sony 32GB Class 10 UHS-1 Secure Digital SDHC Memory Card
Sony 32GB Class 10 UHS-1 Secure Digital SDHC Memory Card
Offered by Sunwood-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Sony 32GB, 4 Nov 2013
Very fast reading and perfect for my camera. Ideal for digital cameras and digital recording. Plenty of space on this card and very quick delivery from seller.

The Secret Key To The Moors Murder's?
The Secret Key To The Moors Murder's?

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolute Nonsense!, 3 Nov 2013
This 'book' and its contents are nothing more than pure fantasy concocted by a Paranormal group that have not done anything and never will do anything to further investigation into the moors murders case.
I have had the great misfortune to have been contacted by this group before this nonsense was published and I was asked to take them seriously. Having spent 50 years living with this case and going over the known facts countless times I can state that this pathetic attempt to gain an insight into more facts and to get into the head of Brady is one of the worst examples of self-publicity and total rubbish I have ever come across.
I have even had cause to contact the Greater Manchester Police about the anguish these people cause to myself and my family (I am the brother of Keith Bennett, the only victim of Brady and Hindley not to have found.) The latest quote I have from the police is 'We all share the same views of the Worsley Paranormal Society and again they have been politely but clearly told where they stand and informed of our views on the lack of legitimacy of their visions/musings/opinions.'

This group of misled and misinformed individuals still trawl the internet claiming, firstly, that they have the support of the police and then they state that they cannot understand why they are not taken seriously! Nobody with any sort of understanding of this case and the details of this case will ever take them seriously, the sooner they take that FACT in the better for all concerned.
Comment Comments (29) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 22, 2014 1:00 AM BST

Ex-Pro® Sony NP-FM500H, NPFM500H, High Power Plus+ Sony Cybershot Alpha DSLR Replacement Lithium Li-on Camera Battery for Sony Alpha [See Description for Models]
Offered by ExpressPro

2.0 out of 5 stars Ex-Pro Sony NP-FM500H, NPFM500H, High Power Plus+ Sony Cybershot Alpha DSLR..., 9 Oct 2013
Does not quite fit in camera body. Had to prise it out with thin blade! Better to buy the Sony original, perfect fit and peace of mind when fitted into camera.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3