Profile for Mrs R Cowan > Reviews

Wilson Lead Tape SS13
Wilson Lead Tape SS13
Offered by YC Sports

5.0 out of 5 stars Lead tape, 4 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Wilson Lead Tape SS13 (Misc.)
This was for my other half, and as soon as he got it home the tennis racquet was out and the lead strips were being carefully placed. I haven't heard any complaints so I believe they were just the thing

Scruffs Ranger Donut Pet Bed, Antique Brown, 46cm
Scruffs Ranger Donut Pet Bed, Antique Brown, 46cm

2.0 out of 5 stars lovely bed, 4 Sept. 2013
This was a lovely bed for my puppy. The only problem was he grew too quick, and didn't fit in it too long. I gave it to my son for his cat so it has a new purpose now. I should of checked the sizing as the bed was great!

The Anatomy of Stretching: Your Illustrated Guide to Flexibility and Injury Rehabilitation
by Brad Walker

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 27 Aug. 2013
My husband uses this book as suggested to him by his chiropractitioner. Each time he has an injury he refers to this book.

Michael Kors Mk5166 Ladies Watch with Gold Plated Bracelet and Gold Dial
Michael Kors Mk5166 Ladies Watch with Gold Plated Bracelet and Gold Dial
Offered by All Glitters!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great present, 27 Aug. 2013
Bought this for my daughter as a 21st present. She wanted this particular one that she saw in the shops in town. So I searched and found it a lot cheaper from amazon. Thank you amazon!

Sakura Car Mats in Black for Vauxhall Astra (Fits 2004 to 2009 Models)
Sakura Car Mats in Black for Vauxhall Astra (Fits 2004 to 2009 Models)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great mats, 27 Aug. 2013
These are excellent mats and fit it my Astra great. They even press down on the studs like the original ones that wore out. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase some more of these if the time came.

OPI INDIA Collection ~ ElePhantastic Pink ~ NL142
OPI INDIA Collection ~ ElePhantastic Pink ~ NL142
Offered by nailfantastic

5.0 out of 5 stars This is one of my favourite colours, 27 Aug. 2013
This is one of my favourite colours. It is a lovely pink and not to bright. It is just a pity my nails are not long. But anyone with lovely long nails will love it I'm sure.

Roger Federer: Quest for Perfection
Roger Federer: Quest for Perfection

4.0 out of 5 stars Probably a good read, 27 Aug. 2013
This is probably a good read if my husband actually read it . I had it downloaded to my kindle. It was a bit silly of me really as he doesn't do a lot of reading, just watching Roger Federer.

Roger Federer Vs Pete Sampras: Changing of Guard [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]

4.0 out of 5 stars Great DVD, 27 Aug. 2013
This was for my husband as he is a huge Federer fan. Was a little disappointed to find that it was American and the region is wrong to be able to play the dvd on the player.

Automatic LED Night Light Plug-In Low Energy
Automatic LED Night Light Plug-In Low Energy
Offered by Top Deals 4 You - UK

4.0 out of 5 stars LED Night light, 27 Aug. 2013
This .arrived on time and is suitable for what I need it for. It is for my puppy at night time to give off a gentle light. It was cheap enough and comes on and off at dawn and dusk. Excellent value for money.

Pet Bed Size M 60x50x18 Grey Footprint Brand new Dog Bed+Cat Bed 100% Cotton
Pet Bed Size M 60x50x18 Grey Footprint Brand new Dog Bed+Cat Bed 100% Cotton
Offered by einspreis

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the one i ordered, 27 Aug. 2013
The bed was the same type of bed that I ordered, but I did not choose the colour I received. They shouldn't offer you a choice if you are not getting one. Apart from the wrong colour the bed was absolutely fine.

Page: 1 | 2