Profile for Houch > Reviews

The Art of War: The Ancient Classic
The Art of War: The Ancient Classic
by Sun Tzu

5.0 out of 5 stars If you only ever read one book, read this!, 17 Feb. 2014
I had heard from others the value of this book therefore, with my curiosity aroused I sent for it. What a revelation! I now use it as a mantra on how to live.

Barbieri 300006 Chain Cleaner - Transparent
Barbieri 300006 Chain Cleaner - Transparent

4.0 out of 5 stars Get one., 17 Feb. 2014
Cheap and effective. I have used rags, old toothbrushes and white spirit for years. I should have got one of these ages ago.

Big Bargain 2.8m Cable Wire Steel Skipping Speed Jump Rope For Boxing Mma Crossfit Cardio
Offered by LTZmart

5.0 out of 5 stars Top notch!, 17 Feb. 2014
Cheap and effective. Got it last week, used it every day since. Even if it breaks in say a month, what do people expect for this price. I think its ACE!

101 Famous Poems
101 Famous Poems
by Roy J. Cook

4.0 out of 5 stars Escape, 15 Jan. 2014
This review is from: 101 Famous Poems (Hardcover)
For me poetry is contemplation, mental stimulation and relaxation. This book is just the tonic. I can escape reality when I open this book and am transported to a different place. Its Bliss!

The Pacific - Complete HBO Series (Tin Box Edition) [DVD] [2010]
The Pacific - Complete HBO Series (Tin Box Edition) [DVD] [2010]
Dvd ~ Joe Mazzello

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 21 Sept. 2013
Would recommend this series to anyone who is interested in the history of warfare. Some previous reviewers have marked it down due to spending some of the series , showing the marines during their recuperation . I personally feel it's important to cover all aspects.

Shakespeare Glider XL Scoop Net - Green, 40cm X 30cm (Old Version)
Shakespeare Glider XL Scoop Net - Green, 40cm X 30cm (Old Version)

4.0 out of 5 stars Net, 16 July 2013
I have been using the net since the start of this year's fishing season. The net is light, easily attaches to your waistcoat and large enough to handle most catches. That said you may struggle with a really large quarry.

Highlander Mountain Gaiters - Red
Highlander Mountain Gaiters - Red

4.0 out of 5 stars Gaiters, 16 July 2013
I used these gaiters several times last winter and have been very impressed by the protection they give from mud, how they keep you dry and the quality of the material they sre made from.

The Wild Bunch (Director's Cut) [Blu-ray] [1969] [Region Free]
The Wild Bunch (Director's Cut) [Blu-ray] [1969] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ William Holden

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 16 July 2013
Excellent, loved it. Blue Ray makes all the difference. It was crystal clear and awesome on a big flat sreen.

SanDisk SDSDQB-016G-B35 16 GB Class 2 MicroSD Card with MicroSD to SD Adapter
SanDisk SDSDQB-016G-B35 16 GB Class 2 MicroSD Card with MicroSD to SD Adapter

4.0 out of 5 stars San Disk Micro 16mb, 26 Oct. 2012
Disc arrived within 3 to 5 days as suggested. Replaced my phones original 2mb disc. Immediately realized that I now had more storage capacity for photos and songs.
At the price an absolute bargain.
Never again will I be away from home and worried that I don't have enough storage space.