Profile for Beckie > Reviews

Content by Beckie

Beckie

Hama Christmas Time Bead Set
Hama Christmas Time Bead Set

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Product with lots of variety and a good booklet with clear designs in, 12 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Hama Christmas Time Bead Set (Toy)
Great set with a variety of patterns to make. The pack comes with one square board for the beads and one board which is square but has Father Christmas template on it, but doesn't actually make Father Christmas you have to follow the book.

The book is good as it shows how to maximise the boards ie two designs on one board.

The 15 Essential Marketing Masterclasses for Your Small Business
The 15 Essential Marketing Masterclasses for Your Small Business
by Dee Blick

5.0 out of 5 stars Must read book with helpful tips, advice and actual examples which you can apply to your SME, 12 Jan. 2015
A superb book. It is great that the book is organised in bit-sized Chapters which you pick-up and put down at leisure. It provides brilliant tips, wording and advice. It really made me think differently about how we market our small business. It is easy to read, no marketing jargon. I felt like Dee Blick was sitting next to me chatting through the points.

It gave me new direction and a clearer strategy. I have used lots of the tips to integrate into our every day working eg changing our "standard wording" in emails and Reports. The book gives you examples that you can apply which really helps, this is unlike other books which just give you theory.

I purchased this book after attending a talk Dee did at the CIM event at the University of Hertfordshire. Best return on investment I have had in a while! Thanks Dee.

Edz Kidz - Pink Kids Ear Defenders
Edz Kidz - Pink Kids Ear Defenders
Offered by Grendle_Enterprises

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing ear defenders, great quality and super comfy (impossible I thought for a toddler to keep on - how wrong I was!), 26 Sept. 2014
These are amazing ear defenders. I bought them as we were going to a car show and musci concert and we were concerned that it would be too noisy for my daughter. She loved wearing them as they were comfy and they were pink!

She could still hear us talking to her which helped.

I would highly recommend them. Like other have said they come super tight, so we put them on a soft toy for a few days to stretch them a little and they were perfect for my 3 year old.

InfoTechnica Heavy Duty 4.2A 21W Compact Dual USB Rapid Car charger with LED indicators for iPhone 5s 5c 5; iPad Air, mini, Android Phones, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Galaxy S5 S4, Note 3 2; HTC and many more USB powered smartphones, tablets and car electronics.
Offered by InfoTechnica

4.0 out of 5 stars Great sturdy product but interferes with radio, 26 Sept. 2014
This is a great piece of kit and charges my iphone and samsung or even ipad so so quickly. It is a robust charger and I don;t feel like it will break easily (like others I have purchased). It is strong so you can plug it in and plug your USB in whilst in situ so you don;t have to keep removing like others as they are less flimsy.

This does interfere with our radio which is really frustrating, but by unplugging and re-pluggin in solves the problem. But I fear on a long journey I would get really annoyed with this.

Dobble Kids Card Game
Dobble Kids Card Game

5.0 out of 5 stars Super game to play with the kids especially if you like something like where's wally, 26 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Dobble Kids Card Game (Toy)
We played this at a promotional stand at car fest. My daughter played the older version and loved it but it was a little too hard for her as she is only 3 years old. I think that the kids version is much better as they are less likely to get bored and get super excited when they have found the item. :)

If your kids like where's wally or find the duck in Osbourne books then this is the game for them. I think that it is a game that can be played across a wide range of ages too.

Scootrix Scooter Mini Bag
Scootrix Scooter Mini Bag

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Little Scooter bag for snack and a drink, 21 July 2014
This review is from: Scootrix Scooter Mini Bag (Toy)
Great bag for daughter to use on scooter on way to Pre-School. It doesn't hold much (ie not suitable for a day out) as you could only probably fit a carton of juice and a pack of crisps for example. But at that price you can't complain!

Fisher Clark Legal Seal 41mm Pack 500 Ref 7/62
Fisher Clark Legal Seal 41mm Pack 500 Ref 7/62
Offered by Sorte

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant on Certificates, 21 July 2014
Great product looks professional on our Certificates. The only reason it doesn't get 5 stars is the box is a bit flimsy for storage and dispensing them.

Flash Liquid Gel Lemon 400 ml
Flash Liquid Gel Lemon 400 ml
Offered by Groceries R US

4.0 out of 5 stars Flashtastic!, 21 July 2014
This gel is AMAZING! My daughter decided to scribble in biro on my cream leather sofa and this wiped it straight off with very little effort. I am so impressed. I think that this would be better if it was also anti-bacterial too. It is a little frustrating having to wipe away excess when using on worktops though. The dosing cap is brilliant, no more trying to measure out in the cap and the excess dribbling all down the bottle too. The smaller bottle is better too for storage and holding (especially is wet hands!)

Wasgij Original 16 - Catch of the Day 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle
Wasgij Original 16 - Catch of the Day 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle
Offered by 24/7 DIRECT

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value and entertainment, 23 Aug. 2013
As a fan of wasgij, I was not disappointed with this one. It was a great price so I was even happier! Highly recommend the wasgij range for their challenging ability.