Profile for MissG > Reviews

Content by MissG

MissG

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Legend of EnderWither: A Minecraft Novel (Based on True Story) (ENDER SERIES #6)
Price: 1.80

1.0 out of 5 stars dont buy, 29 July 2014
u stole all my money gamerlif give it back ill try and get urs if u wont u mademe buy all da booka stop and GIMMEE BACK MY MONEY A WHOLE FIFTY POUNDS STOLEN GIVE IT BACK

Minecraft: Enderception: A Minecraft Novella (The Ender War Saga Book 2)
Minecraft: Enderception: A Minecraft Novella (The Ender War Saga Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars THE MOST RUBBISH BOOK IN THE KINDLE STORE, 29 July 2014
I GOT THIS BOOK FOR MY BOY JAMES HE HATES IT AND SO DO I. I DO NOT RECCOMEND. NOT HAVE CAPITALS IT BUYS U ALL DE OTHER BOOKS FOR FIFTY POUNDS WOTHOUT PERMISSION. DONT LISTEM TO FIVE STARS THEY OBVIOUSLY DONT CARE. OR FOUR STARS. OR THREE STARS. OR TWO STARS. ONLY LISTER TO ONE STARS. I READ IT TO MY CLASS AT SCHOOL AND AFTER ONE CHAPTER EVERYBODY WAS BORED EVEN THE MINECRAFT LOVERS. I BET EVEN STAMPYLONGNOSE WOULDNT LIKE THIS BOOK. EVEN IF HE PAID THREE HUNDRED POUNDS FOR HIS XBOX ONE AND XBOX THREE SIXTY. I HATE THIS BOOK MOST PEOPLE I KNOW HATE IT TOO IT TOOK ALL MY MONEY AND GAVE IT TO J.K. NOT FAIR AND VERY SNEAKY. IF U WANT UR MONEY STOLEN GO AHEAD AND BUY THIS BOOK. IF NOT THEN GET MINECRAFT THE ULTIMATE SURVIVAL. I HOPE THIS HELPED U.

Minecraft: The Ender War Saga (The Complete Collection)
Minecraft: The Ender War Saga (The Complete Collection)
Price: 2.93

5.0 out of 5 stars Minecraft: The ultimate guide of survival., 27 July 2014
Need brown wool but dont want to kill or shear sheep? Find a dungeon and get coco beans. Dye any color of wool and then u are finished.

Sick of waiting for ur crops to grow? Plant them and bonemeal your farm.

Want more villagers but only have two? Create a breeding machine by placing two bock high any block surrounding ur villagers. Then put doors agaons the two blocks all of them. Your villagers will now start breeding.

Do you wish you could have mushroom stew every day? Get a bowl and milk a mooshroom. If u keep a pet mooshroom u get free food. Cool right?

Have u ever wanted an iron golem in ur village that wil stay there forever. If u enter a village there might be an iron golem there. The iron golem will stay there forever.

Do u like my little pony. Get the mod. Zombies are ponies villagers are ponies skeletons are ponies and YOU are a pony. Cool right.

I hope this has helped u

Minecraft: Invasion of the Blazes: A Minecraft Novella (Steve's Ridiculous Adventures Book 1)

1.0 out of 5 stars RUBBISH, 26 July 2014
I AM MAD. THIS BOOK BUYS ALL THE OTHER BOOKS AT THE END. FREE OR NOT YOU HAVE TO PAY. NOBODY IN OUR FAMILY LIKES THIS. DONT BUY. IF U WANT SOMETHING THAT MAKES U PAY LOADS OF MONEY THEN GET THIS BOOK. IF NOT DO A REVIEW LIKE MINE. MAKE R.K. ASHAMED OF WHAT HE HAS DONE. THIS IS VERY SNEAKY. IIT STEALS UR MONEY AND GIVES IT TO RK. I AM NOW OFFICIALLY BROKE BECAUSE OF HIM. GO THROW URSELF IN THE BIN RK. BE ASHAMED. DONT BUY THIS BOOK.

Minecraft: Enderstellar: A Minecraft Novella (The Ender War Saga Book 3)
Minecraft: Enderstellar: A Minecraft Novella (The Ender War Saga Book 3)

1.0 out of 5 stars RUBBISH AND STUPID, 26 July 2014
DO NOT BUY. IT ISNT FREE A WASTE OF MONEY WHY THROW HEROBRINE INTO IT. WAT ABOUT LORD ENDER. LORD ENDER IS JUST EASILY DEFEATED AT DA END. NOT GOOD I WASTED ALL MY MONEY AND THIS BOOK HASNT GOT PERMISSOON FOR REFIND. AMD IT TAKES ALL UR STORAGE SPACE DONT BUY DONT BUY DONT BUY DONT BUY DONT IT IS A WASTE OF MONEY HE IS GONNA PUT ENDERISING FOR SALE FOR FIFTY POUNDS DONT BUY AT THE END IT BUYS YOU THE OTHER BOOKS WITHOUT YOUR PERMISSION. MY KID JAMES HATES IT. NOT WORTH ALL YOUR MONEY. TOO SHORT. DOESNT EVEN HAVE CHAPTERS OR CAPITALS DO NOT BUY

Liam Goes Poo in the Toilet: A Story about Trouble with Toilet Training (Liam Books)
Price: 3.60

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG I CANT BELIVE IT!!!!!!!, 26 July 2014
After 2 months of toilet training my 4 year old son, James has finally managed to poo on the loo. When he is on the toilet he says: Mummy liam is pooing or mummy liam is weeing. It worked. It is worth 1000 pounds. I highly DONT reccomend how to poo on the loo. This book is much better. It worked instantly. Plus it is funny too. Buy this book now. I REPEAT BUY THIS BOOK NOW

Minecraft Pocket Edition App: You wish You Play- with controls, Mods, Maps, Strategies, Tips, Tricks, Hints and Glitches ( Non-official Players Guide)
Price: 2.05

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish, 23 July 2014
this book is for noobs or starters it tells u stuff u know from the start. i got dis for my kids and they thougjt it would teach them new cool stuff. all it taught them is that this book is rubbish
it not worth 2 or even 0 rubbish dont waste ur money

Quest for the Redstone Forest: A Minecraft Novel (The Endless Nether Series Book 1)
Price: 2.28

5.0 out of 5 stars THE MOST EPIC BOOK IVE EVER READ!!!!!!, 22 July 2014
This book is incredible! Most things that are free are rubbish. This is one of the greatest books I've ever read. I highly reccomend this book for anyone who likes adventures and minecraft.

Minecraft Comic Book: Incredible Steve vs. Zombie
Minecraft Comic Book: Incredible Steve vs. Zombie
Price: 1.79

1.0 out of 5 stars TOTALLY USELESS!, 21 July 2014
This app is rubbish. It is a waste of money. It just says "steve defeated herobrine". Dont waste your money on this book. It is basically just one sentance. One page and its the end. I bought this for my kids and they thought it was the most rubbish book ever. The writer is probably a more sporty or athletic person. THIS BOOK IS USELESS!

Maps for Minecraft PE
Maps for Minecraft PE
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME!!!, 12 July 2014
This review is from: Maps for Minecraft PE (App)
This is such a great app it has every map on the pc I love going out now because I have always got a new map to explore. My little brother is screaming for more and mum is saying we're happy. THIS APP IS SO GOOD!! I RECCOMEND YOU GET IT NOW!!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4