Profile for B. Jones > Reviews

Content by B. Jones

B. Jones "fred" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Amber Technology, Reptaid XL, 1 oz.
Amber Technology, Reptaid XL, 1 oz.

3.0 out of 5 stars Reptaid XL supplement - to be recommended, 1 Feb. 2015
I bought this to try and rescue my beardie before we found cancer in his system. I really do think it helped pick up his general health (e.g. alertness, colour, appetite) and aid with a chronic infection, but unfortunately the cancer spread and I had to let him go.

For that reason I give 4 stars - I really do think it helped but he didn't live long enough after commencing Reptaid for me to say 100% "buy it, it's amazing!!!".

It was recommended to me by a local reptile shop/rescue, who said they always had it on hand for both shop animals and their own and that it had been a complete lifesaver whenever they used it, sometimes literally.

Family Organiser 2015 Purple Owls 3 Person Month to View Wall Hanging Calendar
Family Organiser 2015 Purple Owls 3 Person Month to View Wall Hanging Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars good organisational calendar, 1 Feb. 2015
Not really a fan of owls but does the job nicely - 1 column with international holidays/bank holidays and that, 3 you can put a name to; a shopping list style pad and a notepad. The paper is slightly glossy - you can pull sticky notes off it but you can still write on it problem free!

Zalman ZM-NS2000 Ultra Quiet Notebook Cooler with 200mm Fan
Zalman ZM-NS2000 Ultra Quiet Notebook Cooler with 200mm Fan

4.0 out of 5 stars Silent, lovely breeze off it, but still overheating occasionally, 28 Jun. 2014
Nice and sturdy with a wide angle range - although I prefer my laptop near horizontal so don't actually use any the folding prop at all. Being a massive fan it is near silent as I expected - my laptop drowns it out completely even though it's not particularly loud to start with! I have however overheated to the point of shutdown a couple of times; I was doing this after only a couple of hours on Facebook before - now only after a dedicated 3 hours gaming lol.

For the price, I highly recommend it :)

Mrs Brown's Boys - Big Box Series 1-3 [DVD] [2012]
Mrs Brown's Boys - Big Box Series 1-3 [DVD] [2012]
Dvd ~ Brendan O'Carroll

5.0 out of 5 stars Mrs Brown's Boys S1-3, 17 April 2014
Bought as a gift!! Arrived quickly with no damage, Dad loved it and hasn't reported any issues with any of the discs :)

120mm Aluminium Mesh Fan Filter : Black
120mm Aluminium Mesh Fan Filter : Black
Offered by Computerxtreme

4.0 out of 5 stars 120mm Aluminium Meshan Filter Black, 17 April 2014
One was slightly bent when it arrived but fitted OK, doing the job so far and look the part on my black and red gaming case :)

Arctic Cooling F12 120mm 1350RPM Silent High Performance PC Case Fan
Arctic Cooling F12 120mm 1350RPM Silent High Performance PC Case Fan

5.0 out of 5 stars Arctic Cooling F12 120mm case fan, 17 April 2014
As expected not the quietest fan around but fairly powerful none the less, doing a good job as an intake so far. I bought it as an in-between as I sort my PC bit by bit, and it's fulfilling that purpose well - for the price I really can't complain :)

Corsair Air Series AF120-LED 120mm Quiet Edition High Airflow LED Fan - Purple (Single Pack)

4.0 out of 5 stars Corsair AF120-LED 120mm (purple), 17 April 2014
I was unsure at the time of purchase as to how many pins the fan was, turned out to be a standard 3-pin chassis connector. It's not as quiet as I'd hoped, but it does shift a good amount of air I'll give it that! I have mine on a controller as an exhaust fan, so it's OK now I've found the right balance between cooling and noise levels. The purple LEDs are fantastic (and I mean AWESOME) at full power, but do fade fairly noticeably when the fan is used at a lower speed. Hope this helps :)

Nature Of Britain : Complete BBC Series (3 Disc Set) [DVD]
Nature Of Britain : Complete BBC Series (3 Disc Set) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Alan Titchmarsh

5.0 out of 5 stars Nature Of Britain : Complete BBC Series (3 Disc Set) [DVD], 4 Nov. 2013
Bought for someone else, discs are perfect (of course) and the shows are interesting and well presented despite my dislike for Alan Titchmarsh!

App Painter - Small Touchscreen sketching stylus and round touchscreen brush
App Painter - Small Touchscreen sketching stylus and round touchscreen brush
Offered by Gadget Grotto

4.0 out of 5 stars Tablet brush/stylus, 4 Nov. 2013
Pretty nifty for the price, the brush works brilliantly on both tablet and all-in-one PC, but the stylus end is a little chunky for tablet use I found.

The Mammoth Book of the Kama Sutra
The Mammoth Book of the Kama Sutra
by Maxim Jakubowski

5.0 out of 5 stars The Mammoth Book of the Kama Sutra, 24 Jun. 2010
Well I bought a transcript of the original kama sutra a while back,which to the disappointment of my boyfriend didn't have any pictures..!! This has a good variety of positions from easy to oh-my-god-how-do-you-bend-that-way, all illustrated for easy attempting ;)

Page: 1 | 2