Profile for Jojo > Reviews

100 Ways for Every Girl to Look and Feel Fantastic
100 Ways for Every Girl to Look and Feel Fantastic
by Alice Hart-Davis

5.0 out of 5 stars A good alternative to a novel, 9 April 2014
I bought this book for my 12 year old granddaughter who said she liked that it told you how to look after yourself as well as giving hints and tips on make up, hair and clothes. She picks it up on a regular basis and reads over the parts she is interested in at the time or when she needs information. A good buy for when girls novels have become too predictable as presents.

His Hand In Mine
His Hand In Mine

5.0 out of 5 stars Golden Oldie, 17 Jan 2013
This review is from: His Hand In Mine (Audio CD)
We used to buy all the Elvis records as soon as they were released and although His Hand in Mine was not our usual type of music, we found we really enjoyed this gospel singing. Seeing it and listening to it again took us back many years and we are loving it all over again.

The Little Book of Jokes for Kids of All Ages
The Little Book of Jokes for Kids of All Ages
by Martin Ellis

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little book, 17 Jan 2013
This is physically a little book but great for my 7 year old grandson to just open up, dip in, and find a funny/silly joke to tell us all. Good fun.

Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat: With pictures by Quentin Blake
Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat: With pictures by Quentin Blake
by Andrew Lloyd Webber

3.0 out of 5 stars Unsuitable for 7 year old, 17 Jan 2013
I was hoping this book would be good for my 7 year old grandson to read and enjoy by himself but it was way too difficult for him. I hadn't realised it was the complete score for the show. Having said that, it is a lovely book, nice illustrations, and I would buy it for a much older child or even an adult who loved the show.

Airbus Singapore Airlines A380 Metal Plane Model 16cm
Airbus Singapore Airlines A380 Metal Plane Model 16cm
Offered by Total-Gift

3.0 out of 5 stars Airbus A380, 17 Jan 2013
I was disappointed on receipt of this model plane - it did not look like a special Airbus, just another ordinary plane. Returned it for a refund.

Flufflings Mindy Soft Toy
Flufflings Mindy Soft Toy
Offered by D & A Toys

4.0 out of 5 stars Girls' Toys?, 18 Dec 2012
This review is from: Flufflings Mindy Soft Toy (Toy)
Ordered these soft toys for three 10/11 year olds - nice bright colours, not sure about all the noises they make but I am sure they will make the girls laugh.

Lamaze Octivity Time
Lamaze Octivity Time

5.0 out of 5 stars Another good Lamaze baby toy, 18 Dec 2012
This review is from: Lamaze Octivity Time (Toy)
I have had several Lamaze baby toys for my 3 year old and got the Octivity Time for my new baby. I think they are very educational as well as being cute and colourful.

Little Tikes Cozy Pumper
Little Tikes Cozy Pumper

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice bright toy, 18 Dec 2012
This review is from: Little Tikes Cozy Pumper (Toy)
Bought this petrol pump for my 3 year old daughter after watching her enjoy playing filling up the sit and ride car at soft play centre. Nice bright colours, easy to use and easy to store away when not in use.

Funky dual function egg slicer,  slices and wedges, available in 4 funky colours, green, pink, blue or orange
Funky dual function egg slicer, slices and wedges, available in 4 funky colours, green, pink, blue or orange
Offered by Super Utensil Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice bright colour, 18 Dec 2012
Arrived as described, lovely bright colour, works perfectly in the true old fashioned style and is exactly what I wanted.

Ameda Lactaline Personal Dual Electric Breastpump
Ameda Lactaline Personal Dual Electric Breastpump

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, 18 Dec 2012
So much easier than a manual, very easy to sterilise the three parts needed, comfortable and quiet to useand would definitely recommend.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3