Profile for jo > Reviews

Content by jo

jo

New Womens Floral Lace Short Sleeve Ladies Flower Lined Patterned Stretch T-Shirt Tunic Party Top Plus Size Black & Turquoise Size 16
Offered by Top Fashion18

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely top, 30 Jan. 2015
Love it, this is the 2nd one i have bought.

Once: Music From The Motion Picture
Once: Music From The Motion Picture

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 27 Feb. 2014
if you loved the film you will love the album, its even got the 'hoover fixer guy' song on it. glen hansard is a genius

Jimmy Jazz
Jimmy Jazz

4.0 out of 5 stars had me laughing out loud, 13 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Jimmy Jazz (Kindle Edition)
As soon as I started reading it felt like I had never been away from Barrytown. My only regret is that the book is so short. I had it read in 5 minutes. I was so looking forward to catching up with Jimmy, Outspan and co but this was not to be. I also have The Guts to read so hoping it will fill the gap Jimmy Jazz didnt quite fill.

Noi
Noi

5.0 out of 5 stars i love it, 8 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Noi (Audio CD)
brilliant cd, up to his usual standard, althought I dont speak fluent italian I can usually figure out what the songs are about

13: Number 13 in series (Women of the Otherworld)
13: Number 13 in series (Women of the Otherworld)

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 13 Jan. 2013
loved the book just as I have loved all the books in the otherworld series. so sad to see it finished

Cushion Solution for Rings and Earrings
Cushion Solution for Rings and Earrings
Offered by MAI, Inc.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant invention, 20 Jun. 2012
the day we bought my ring, it fitted well in the shop but when my hands are cold the ring does get a bit loose. cushion solution takes minutes to apply and once dry it stays on. my ring is now a perfect fit. because it is soft, when my hands are hot it does not dig in or make the ring too tight.