Profile for Martin Simister > Reviews

Content by Martin Simister

Martin Simister (Lancashire, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
Pair of Trekrite Antishock Hiking Sticks / Walking Poles - Black
Pair of Trekrite Antishock Hiking Sticks / Walking Poles - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Walking Poles, 30 April 2015
First Class piece of kit, exactly what I needed. Now I can walk in the outdoors with much more confidence than hitherto enjoyed.

Ancol Ferret Harness and Lead
Ancol Ferret Harness and Lead
Offered by Pet-Bliss - Delivering WORLDWIDE

2.0 out of 5 stars Ferret Harness, 29 Jun. 2014
The last harness I had fitted my cat beautifully, but she managed to 'lose' it somewhere around the house. This harness doesn't fit - too small. Do they come in sizes?

Anti Theft Lockable Universal roof Bars - Full Pair with 2 keys.
Anti Theft Lockable Universal roof Bars - Full Pair with 2 keys.
Offered by Zoozio Tv

2.0 out of 5 stars Roof Bars, 29 Jun. 2014
Despite being marked to suit any car - they haven't and don't fit my Citroen C5 estate car roof rack. Never mind - I'm sure I can find a friend to give them to.

Ascent of Mount Carmel
Ascent of Mount Carmel

5.0 out of 5 stars Spiritual Reading., 15 May 2014
This is a specialist book, and was delivered in good condition, exactly as described. I recommend this supplier to everyone.

The Catholic Bible | The Catholic Holy Bible - Church Authorized Douay-Rheims / Rheims-Douai / D-R / Douai Bible (ILLUSTRATED) (Bible for Kindle / Kindle Bible)

5.0 out of 5 stars Word of God, 15 May 2014
What can I say? I think we all know what to expect from this volume; I have found it an admirable fount of information plus it does make good reading. I recommend this seller to everyone.

Sekonda Gents Strap Watch 3134
Sekonda Gents Strap Watch 3134
Offered by tictocwatches

5.0 out of 5 stars Time on my hands..., 15 May 2014
First Class product, arrived exactly as described and in very short order too. I'm well satisfied with the item, which was bought as a gift for someone with failing eyesight. They were delighted with the gift. I heartily recommend this seller!

Santa Teresa an Appreciation: with some of the best passages of the Saint's Writings

4.0 out of 5 stars It's OK, 12 Dec. 2013
First Class service from this company, item arrived well within time estimates, was exactly as described and certainly exceeded my expectations as to content. I strongly recommend this seller!

The Lion, the Mouse and the Dawn Treader: Spiritual Lesson's from C.S. Lewis's Narnia

4.0 out of 5 stars Wardrobes and Centaurs, 12 Dec. 2013

The Lives of the Fathers, Martyrs, and Principal Saints January, February, March

4.0 out of 5 stars Plaster Saints, 12 Dec. 2013

Making Money: (Discworld Novel 36) (Discworld series)
Making Money: (Discworld Novel 36) (Discworld series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Pratchett scores again, 12 Dec. 2013