Profile for Fiona M > Reviews

Fiona M

Metal Earth Transformers Optimus Prime Model Kit
Metal Earth Transformers Optimus Prime Model Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic and Novel Products, 14 Feb. 2016
I bought this and other products from Metal Earth for my nephew's 40th birthday as he used to play with larger versions in his early years - well, what else can you get a man who has everything? He absolutely loves the intricate and nostalgic model kits and has them displayed with other Star Wars and Transformers models. I'd thoroughly recommend them as a gift.

Donald Sinden Icon Box Set [DVD]
Donald Sinden Icon Box Set [DVD]
Dvd ~ Donald Sinden

5.0 out of 5 stars A trip down memory lane...., 15 July 2013
My Dad had struggled to get a copy of "Rockets Galore" at an affordable price (up to c.£70 on most internet sites) but it was included in this box set which I bought him for Father's Day. He was absolutely delighted as the set also included films which he'd forgotten about. He and Mum spend many happy hours watching them and reminiscing!

Zombies Hate Stuff
Zombies Hate Stuff
by Greg Stones

4.0 out of 5 stars Zombie Hate Stuff, 3 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Zombies Hate Stuff (Hardcover)
I bought this for my 17-year old who loves it as it's "cool". The images are fab and the "jokes" behind the images are fun for all ages.

Brewer's Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, 19th Edition
Brewer's Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, 19th Edition
by Chambers

5.0 out of 5 stars Brewer's Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, 3 Jan. 2013
Brilliant book. Buy it! Summed up in 4 words. I bought it for my teenage daughter and she loves it.

Pink Ballet Shoes On White Italian Charm Fits Nomination Classic
Pink Ballet Shoes On White Italian Charm Fits Nomination Classic

5.0 out of 5 stars Pink Ballet Shoes Charm for Nominations Bracelet, 3 Jan. 2013
This is the sweetest charm ever - I bought it for my teenage daughter who does classical ballet and she just loves it!

David Bowie: Album by Album
David Bowie: Album by Album
by Paolo Hewitt

5.0 out of 5 stars David Bowie - Album by Album, 3 Jan. 2013
I bought this for my husband who claims to be DB's No 1 fan and he absolutely loves the book. The images are fantastic!