Profile for A. W. Sutherland > Reviews

Content by A. W. Sutherland

A. W. Sutherland (Isle of Man)

i-Swim Pro Swimming Goggles - Anti Fog Technology - Comfortable - Watertight - Clear Vision - 100% Money Back Guarantee - Mirrored With UV Protection - Swim Goggle Glasses For Men And Women Best For Adults Kids 10+ Boys And Girls - Includes FREE Premium Protective Case FREE Nose Clip And FREE Ear Plugs
Offered by i-sportspro

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended., 12 Jun. 2016
I have now used these goggles a number of times in the local swimming pool and I have to say that after having tried a number of different top named types in the past, these are without any doubt the best I have used. After initial adjustment, they have not leaked nor to date needed any further adjustment. They are comfortable to wear. Being able to put on and remove using the clasp means no stretching of the strap and hopefully in the future no subsequent snapping of the same as has happened with previous makes. I have to say I was rather dubious with some of the claims made in some of the reviews I read when deciding whether to purchase (I had not heard of i-Swim Pro), but I can honestly say any doubts I had have been binned and I am happy to recommend I-Swim Pro Swimming Goggles.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 16, 2016 10:42 AM BST

Scratch My Back/And I'll Scratch Yours
Scratch My Back/And I'll Scratch Yours

4.0 out of 5 stars An interesting album., 27 Oct. 2013
This is the completed Peter Gabriel project of he covering a number of different artists tracks and those artists covering a Peter Gabriel track. It makes for some interesting interpretations. Very good.

Jamie Oliver Keep It Simple Pizza Slicer
Jamie Oliver Keep It Simple Pizza Slicer

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a pizza cutter!, 27 Oct. 2013
What can you say? It cuts pizza! The colour happened to fit in with my kitchen colour scheme which was a bonus.

Maxwell & Williams Porcelain Round Knife Block White Insert in Gift Box
Maxwell & Williams Porcelain Round Knife Block White Insert in Gift Box

5.0 out of 5 stars A robust clean looking knife block., 27 Oct. 2013
A very simple designed knife block which will match any kitchen. It will take four or five knives easily. I am happy to recommend this product.

Atlanta Modern Wall Clocks 4314/6
Atlanta Modern Wall Clocks 4314/6
Offered by timeshop4you

4.0 out of 5 stars A very good clock., 27 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Atlanta Modern Wall Clocks 4314/6
This.clock matches my kitchen colour scheme perfectly. I would have preferred a slightly smaller size but unable to find one. A very clear face and clock works perfectly.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a bad knife set., 27 Oct. 2013
I was really looking for a white bladed knife set but with green/white handles. This set was as close as I could find that matched my kitchen colour scheme. I also think the serrated edge of the bread knife a bit chunky.

Morphy Richards Accents Dome Jug Kettle, 1.7 Litre, White
Morphy Richards Accents Dome Jug Kettle, 1.7 Litre, White

5.0 out of 5 stars A nice product,, 27 Oct. 2013
First class. Tho is a nicely designed kettle and work perfectly. I have no complaints at all and would recommend it.

Kettler Sinto P Exercise Bike Upright - Blue / Silver / Grey, One Size
Kettler Sinto P Exercise Bike Upright - Blue / Silver / Grey, One Size

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent purchase, 15 Feb. 2012
I have had this exercise bike for 6 weeks now and am well pleased with it. I selected this particular bike against others because of the high rating reviews and I have not been disappointed. Yes the on-board computer does take a little getting used to but hey, so what, I'm not entering the Tour de France. There's time enough to get used to it. And you do. If you are looking for a quality exercise bike, have no fears, this is a good buy.