Profile for Rev. M. Taylor > Reviews

Content by Rev. M. Taylor

Rev. M. Taylor "Mark D Taylor" (Worthing, West Sussex)

Le'Xpress Replacement 3 Cup Glass Jug
Le'Xpress Replacement 3 Cup Glass Jug

5.0 out of 5 stars Works like clockwork, except it's glass, 2 Mar. 2014
Works perfectly and works perfectly again because Amazon makes us put in more words than we want to, sometimes. Yep, works perfectly. The glass is clear and strong. It holds the hot water and coffee beans nicely, and is easy to wash.

LAYEN® i-DOCK Bluetooth 4.0 Music Receiver Adapter. With aptX for Superior Sound Quality! Stream Music Wirelessly from your Phone / Tablet / iPod / PC etc to Docking Station, Speakers, Stereo etc - Bose, Pure, Klipsch, Sony, JBL etc!
Offered by LAYEN

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy, simple, useful, 6 Nov. 2013
I was jealous when a friend bought a great sound dock with Bluetooth, trumping my older one. This little device is an instant and inexpensive upgrade, working in seconds, and further adding to my little collection of lounge gadgets, and works wonderfully well. For audiophiles concerned about degraded quality, I have yet to notice any. I am also pleasantly surprised by the range of the Bluetooth radio.

De'Longhi Magnifica ESAM4200 Bean to Cup Espresso/Cappuccino Coffee Machine - Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic first bean to cup machine, 28 Sept. 2013
I have wanted a decent bean to cup machine for ages, and when I saw this one discounted, I went for it as I had used the same model before in a holiday home. Love it, does everything I want it to, and with a little experimenting on settings, the barista in me is shining. You can spend a lot more for a few more features, but this one does the ticket for me.

IPX7 Waterproof Bike Motorcycle Scooter Moped Mirror Mount for iPhone 4S 4 3GS
IPX7 Waterproof Bike Motorcycle Scooter Moped Mirror Mount for iPhone 4S 4 3GS
Offered by Buybits Addons

3.0 out of 5 stars Waterproof until the clip falls off, 28 Sept. 2013
I loved this until one day the fastening clip just fell off and now the case top just flaps around unless secured with a piece of tape. Otherwise, it is a supper protection for my phone when I need to use Google maps for directions.

Spada Textile Trousers 911 Black
Spada Textile Trousers 911 Black
Offered by T G OUTLET

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job!, 28 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Spada Textile Trousers 911 Black
Good over-trousers protection whilst riding my scooter. That's all really, but Amazon are forcing me to say some more words!

Sourcingmap a11032300ux0169 9.5 mm Carpentry Hinge Boring Drill Bit - Blue
Sourcingmap a11032300ux0169 9.5 mm Carpentry Hinge Boring Drill Bit - Blue

4.0 out of 5 stars Robust and solid, 28 Sept. 2013
Does the trick for my new hobby of making candle holders from old bits of wood and logs I find.

JESUS PERSON POCKET PROMISE BOOK
JESUS PERSON POCKET PROMISE BOOK
by WILKERSON DAVID

5.0 out of 5 stars Has become timeless classic, 9 May 2013
I was given this little book in 1973, the year when I first became a Christian and gave my life unreservedly to Jesus Christ. This collection of Scripture verses was amazingly helpful to me in my early years as a believer, and my original copy simply wore out after many years. I was delighted to discover it was still in print, at a bargain price, and very happy to once again have my hands. It's a great book to have tucked into your bag or backpack, to be able to dip into nuggets of Scripture every now and again.

200 x Ransom Fridge Magnets - Alphabet, numbers
200 x Ransom Fridge Magnets - Alphabet, numbers

5.0 out of 5 stars Fridge-based entertainment, 7 Aug. 2010
These little magnetic letters provide great amusement and entertainment for family and house guests, and they just jolly up a drab kitchen appliance anyway. Highly recommended as a great birthday or Christmas gift.

Converse Chuck Taylor All Star, Unisex-Adults' Trainers, Black/White, 8 UK
Converse Chuck Taylor All Star, Unisex-Adults' Trainers, Black/White, 8 UK
Offered by Arkive Clothing
Price: Click here to see our price

4.0 out of 5 stars Wider feet may suffer, 7 Aug. 2010
Great shoes, lovely to have the old classics. Just one problem is that they are hard on wider feet. Wish they ofered a choice of shoe widths. Next time, I will go up a size, just to get them wider.