Profile for Mrs. C. SPENCER > Reviews

10 x Round Magnetic Clasps 8mm
10 x Round Magnetic Clasps 8mm
Offered by Hong Kong Wan Xiang

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 Aug. 2015
Does what it says on the tin - thank you.

Panasonic CR-2032 Lithium Coin Battery - Pack of 12
Panasonic CR-2032 Lithium Coin Battery - Pack of 12
Offered by Curated-UK Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Panasonic CR-2032 Lithium Coin Battery - Twelve Pack, 17 Mar. 2014
These batteries work and keep working for a long time, unlike some of the cheap compatible batteries I have purchased in the past. Delivery was really quick and the price was amazingly low for the make!

12 Pairs Mens Big Foot Cotton with Lycra Black socks / Size 11 - 14
12 Pairs Mens Big Foot Cotton with Lycra Black socks / Size 11 - 14
Offered by School Wear United & Ayra® Mens Wear

5.0 out of 5 stars 12 Pairs Mens Big Foot Cotton Lycra Black Socks - Size 11 - 14, 12 Mar. 2014
These were delivered directly to my son who has size 12's and struggles to get socks that are comfortable and fit properly. He reckons these are great value socks and he can move his toes in them, which one size socks prevent. Result!!

Time Tutelary Automatic Watch Winder - Black KA003B
Time Tutelary Automatic Watch Winder - Black KA003B

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb Watch Winder, 30 Jan. 2014
I treated my husband to an expensive watch which required movement in order to keep it going. However, because he didn't wear it every day it needed re-setting and the date changing each time he got it out. Needless to say, it drove him mad - actually, it drove me mad because I had to sort it out! So, I decided to give this little gadget a go. It was really cheap and I was half expecting it not to work but that couldn't have been further from the truth. It was less than £25 and it does exactly what it says on the tin. Approximately every three hours it rotates the watch for an hour and a week later, when he wants to wear it, the watch is still going and has the right time and date - result!!! It's also very quiet, you may hear it if it's on your bedside table and there is complete silence but it certainly wouldn't keep me awake at night and if it did, I'd move it somewhere else. I looked at really expensive watch winders and don't really know why I picked this one but I'm so glad I did. Well worth the money and it was delivered really quickly as well.

Black Stylus Touch Pens For IPhone 3G 3Gs 4 4S iPad 2 3 IPod Touch
Black Stylus Touch Pens For IPhone 3G 3Gs 4 4S iPad 2 3 IPod Touch
Offered by coolcase

5.0 out of 5 stars Black Stylus Touch Pen, 12 Feb. 2013
What a brilliant little tool. I used to struggle replying to text messages/emails due to hitting more than one key at once but with this gadget I get the right key every time and it's a lot quicker for me. Also, you don't get those greasy finger prints all over the screen!

Roberts Chronoplus2 FM/MW Dual Alarm Clock with Instant Time Set
Roberts Chronoplus2 FM/MW Dual Alarm Clock with Instant Time Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Roberts CHRONOPLUS2 Radio Alarm Clock, 6 Jan. 2011
I bought this for my husband for Christmas. He's not very good with any kind of technology but had this set up within minutes - well actually, he switched it on and it set itself up immediately. It's brilliant because you can set the alarm for work in the week and don't have to remember to switch it off at the weekend because you can set that separately. The display is large and easy to see when you're a bit groggy in the morning and haven't got your specs at the ready. Fantastic product and great value for money. Only downside for some people may be that the display is quite bright and is almost like a night light.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 15, 2015 9:00 PM BST

Wilson Hyper Badminton Racket RRP £25
Wilson Hyper Badminton Racket RRP £25

1.0 out of 5 stars Head Metallix 2 Flexpoint Tennis Racket L3, 29 Jun. 2009
I bought this racket for my son and it looks really good. However, after 4 weeks the strings are moving and it makes a strange noise when he hits the ball.
I would like to return it and buy another racket so I guess this review request has come just at the right time!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 8, 2009 8:55 PM BST

Hanson HX655 Contemporary Glass Electronic Bathroom Scale
Hanson HX655 Contemporary Glass Electronic Bathroom Scale

5.0 out of 5 stars Hanson HX655 Contemporary Glass Electronic Bathroom Scale, 7 April 2009
Excellent value for money, yet look quite expensive and really good in the bathroom. I'm fussy but would definitely recommend.