Profile for JF > Reviews

Original Rubik's cube - New tough tiles faster action cube
Original Rubik's cube - New tough tiles faster action cube
Offered by SeeDeez

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Cube, 7 Aug 2014
Very pleased with this cube. Smooth to turn and, as stated, it is a stickerless cube. Therefore, I don't understand why other reviewers say that their stickers have started to come off. They can't come off there are no stickers.

Sony ECM-MS907 - Stereo Condenser Microphone
Sony ECM-MS907 - Stereo Condenser Microphone
Offered by Digi Flash

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad value, 16 Dec 2013
I bought this to record a stringed instrument, but the sound quality is very poor, it is no different to the in built mic on my camcorder. The sound is tinny and 'far away'. It's now festering at the bottom of a draw somewhere, I never use it. I cannot recommend this product.

Pokemon Fall Tin 2013
Pokemon Fall Tin 2013
Offered by Gaming Broker SHIP FROM USA

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 16 Dec 2013
This review is from: Pokemon Fall Tin 2013 (Toy)
These tins with the cards that come with them are very good value and is a way for them to keep all their cards together and tidied away. Arrived on time, well packaged.

Lorus Boys Digital Watch R2371AX9
Lorus Boys Digital Watch R2371AX9
Offered by Watch Shop

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Value Watch, 16 Dec 2013
Bought this watch for my son who is 8 years old. Watch is fairly robust and he likes wearing it. However, the wrist band is too big and cannot be made any smaller, therefore he has to wear it over a tennis wrist band.

Dyson DC19DB Multi Floor Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner
Dyson DC19DB Multi Floor Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent suction, 25 May 2013
I had an upright Dyson before and I much prefer this roll-along cylinder style one. I found the upright heavy to push around. This one rolls around nicely behind. It is good for doing stairs (as opposed to the upright) because you don't have to stop to change to use the hose option. It has excellent suction, much better than my previous upright. I have tiled floors in the house and it's excellent for those, whilst also having a carpet setting which I use for the rugs. I've cleaned the filter once recently as I found the suction was waning. Once cleaned and dried it was like having a brand new vacuum cleaner again. I can definitely recommend this product. My only thought is whether I should have got one with the 'ball' technology because as you rush around cleaning and pulling the hose behind you, the wheels only go in straight lines and so the body of a machine has an irritating tendancy to hit into pieces of furniture rather than following after you without banging into them. This is the only reason that I have given it 4 rather than 5 stars.

Boys Thermal Clothing Long Johns Polyviscose Range (British Made)
Boys Thermal Clothing Long Johns Polyviscose Range (British Made)
Offered by Universal Textiles & Footwear

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 25 May 2013
I bought these for my seven year old son. They are really super quality, soft and they wash well and easily. My son wears them a lot in the winter. I can definitely recommend them, they are very good value.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good value, 25 May 2013
I bought these scarves for a number of female relatives. They were sent from the seller direct to the person so I have not actually seen them myself. However, I have had confirmation from the people who received them that they are extremely soft and look like very nice quality. They are pleased with them.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap but problematic, 25 May 2013
I bought these for our Oral B toothbrush. We have two brush shafts in our household and these brush heads fit perfectly on one of them and I cannot tell the difference from the Oral B brand. However, on the other brush shaft they end up working their way up the shaft and coming off. The two shafts look the same to me, but these brush heads only work on one of them properly. I wasn't sure whether to give the product a two or three star, but I chose three star as I will buy them again purely because they are so very much cheaper than the Oral B brand heads.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap but problematic, 25 May 2013
I bought these as they looked amazing value for money. We have two Oral B electric toothbrushes in our household and with one of the brush shafts these new brush heads work perfectly; I cannot tell the difference from the Oral B brand. But, with the other brush shaft, for some reason these brush heads work themselves up the shaft and come off. I cannot see what the difference is between the brush shafts (they look exactly the same to me) but, like other reviewers I have had the same problem and these heads just will not work properly on one of our brush shafts. I wasn't sure whether to give the product two or three stars, but I ended up choosing 3 stars as I will buy them again purely due to the price being so dramatically less than the Oral B brand, and we will just use them on the brush shaft that they work with!

Smith and Hogan Criminal Law: Cases and Materials
Smith and Hogan Criminal Law: Cases and Materials
by David Ormerod

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent and detailed, 21 May 2013
I bought this purely to update my law library. I had a previous old 1996 copy of Smith and Hogan. I've used this new copy for legal research recently and found it to be very well laid out and detailed.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3