Profile for Lee > Reviews

Dvb Beckham Signature for Women Eau de Toilette - 50 ml
Dvb Beckham Signature for Women Eau de Toilette - 50 ml
Offered by Quintescents

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought For A Friend, 4 Sept. 2011
A bit small as it was 50 ML but my friend loves it. I'm a Manchester United fan so I will support Beckham in his ventures.

Kingston Technology DataTraveler 101 Generation 2 16GB USB Flash Drive - Black
Kingston Technology DataTraveler 101 Generation 2 16GB USB Flash Drive - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars How do you review a thumb drive?, 4 Sept. 2011
20 words.... It's really small.... really neat...really convenient...big storage...low price...arrived within a day....Kingston is a reputable brand...supports USB 2.0.... my ex's sister loves it.

Givenchy Amarige Eau de Toilette for Women - 50 ml
Givenchy Amarige Eau de Toilette for Women - 50 ml
Offered by Online Beauty Buys

5.0 out of 5 stars For my Ex's mom, 4 Sept. 2011
Yes I bought this for my ex's mom but that's not because I hate her. It is a very nice perfume. Smells pleasant to men while being not too overpowering. Subtle and inviting.

Kenneth Cole Women's Quartz Watch with White Dial Analogue Display and Silver Stainless Steel Bracelet KC4688

5.0 out of 5 stars Slim, 4 Sept. 2011
It was a bit slimmer and smaller than I thought but it is a gorgeous watch. My mom loves it. Kenneth Cole definitely has a new fan.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 19, 2012 2:39 PM GMT

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value., 4 Sept. 2011
Saw this selling in stores for as much as a tenner more. love the accents in the scent. 50ml is small. Should have gone 100 but great value nonetheless.

M by Perry Ellis Eau de Toilette Spray 100ml
M by Perry Ellis Eau de Toilette Spray 100ml
Offered by Cosmetic Solutions Inc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it., 4 Sept. 2011
I bought this cologne for my ex's dad. He loved it. Lovely smell and packaging looks lovely too. Perry Ellis colognes are usually good anyways.

AIO Zebra Design Diamante Back Case For Blackberry Bold 9700/9780 + Screen Protector

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected., 4 Sept. 2011
Was much cuter and sleeker than we hoped it to be. Can't believe we got this much value for such a low price. Great Bargain.

Supergets® Samsung Galaxy S2 I9100 Premium Black Top Flip PU Leather Case Includes Screen Protector, Touch Screen Stylus And Polishing Cloth

4.0 out of 5 stars Dodgy build quality, 25 Aug. 2011
It doesn't look like it was done properly or put together with any kind of durability in mind. I quite like it for this reason. Not too classy and a bit cheap looking. Keeps my phone away from wandering eyes and less chances of it being knicked. Odd... I know.

Made for Samsung' SAMGS2CCBL metal look Case - black - Galaxy S2 i9100'
Made for Samsung' SAMGS2CCBL metal look Case - black - Galaxy S2 i9100'

4.0 out of 5 stars So sleek and sexy, 23 Aug. 2011
Official Samsung product. Fits so snug. Its kind of hard. Not a gel skin. Would have hoped it protected the edges a bit more but in terms of looks, its sexy.

Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II 16 GB Sim Free Smartphone
Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II 16 GB Sim Free Smartphone

4.0 out of 5 stars Please READ FIRST!, 23 Aug. 2011
The phone itself is awesome. Words can't explain. It is much better than an iPhone and a light years ahead of Blackberry except when it comes to emails. Emails on a blackberry seem integrated with your online accounts so if you send a message from your email online, it comes up on your blackberry and vice versa. Not so with Samsung and emails are not instantaneous. Apart from that, the phone will blow you away. Excellent product. Powerful. Fast. Crisp.

Build quality is a bit on the cheap side. I guess that helps to keep the weight, size and cost down. It is very light but it does feel plasticky (because it is). The battery compartment is thin and rather flimsy. Everytime you open it, you run the risk of breaking it so my advice is minimise the amount of times you have to do so. The mechanism is crude.

Amazon.co.uk does not sell the item with the free 8GB microSD card that you're supposed to get with it (according to gsmarena). They say this is due to the supply they get from the manufacturer so if you're looking for it, like I was, you weren't duped.

I really do love this phone. It should have a love child with Blackberry and then the world would be a better place. Wars would end.... no more world hunger... global warming ceases and we will all live in perfect harmony. Namaste!

Page: 1 | 2