Profile for Pam > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Inside/Outside: One Woman's Recovery from Abuse and a Religious Cult
Inside/Outside: One Woman's Recovery from Abuse and a Religious Cult

4.0 out of 5 stars Hard work, 22 Sep 2014
I waded my way through but really lost it half way through the book found it a bit repetitive. although did have a lot of sympathy for her and her family.

Blowback (The Enzo Files)
Blowback (The Enzo Files)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book I like this author a lot, 13 Sep 2014
Brilliant book I like this author a lot. Storyline keeps you gripped throughout the book. I have read all of the Enzo books and they are very good thoroughly recommend them.

Cabotine by Gres Eau de Parfum Spray 100ml
Cabotine by Gres Eau de Parfum Spray 100ml
Offered by Beautycart

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sure its me but this one the scent didn't ..., 13 Sep 2014
Not sure its me but this one the scent didn't seem to last as long as my last bottle bought from a shop. I thought the Eau de Parfum lasted longer than the Eau de Cologne.

Dr. Martens Adult's 11839002 original 3 eyelet shoe 1461 Black 4 UK
Dr. Martens Adult's 11839002 original 3 eyelet shoe 1461 Black 4 UK
Offered by Branded Outlet

5.0 out of 5 stars I am pleased with my purchase gradually breaking in not so hard ..., 22 Aug 2014
I am pleased with my purchase gradually breaking in not so hard as I thought it would be from some other reviews. they look very substantial and are.Ideal for me being on my feet all day at work which is why I bought them.

Blacklight Blue (The Enzo Files)
Blacklight Blue (The Enzo Files)

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this author it is engrossing trying to work out ..., 22 Aug 2014
I love this author it is engrossing trying to work out yourself before he lets you know where its going I have read several of his books now and recommend them.

The Critic (The Enzo Files)
The Critic (The Enzo Files)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant writer, difficult to put down it grips you ..., 14 Aug 2014
Brilliant writer, difficult to put down it grips you from the start I have now read 5 of the Enzo books I enjoy them so much.

Extraordinary People (The Enzo Files)
Extraordinary People (The Enzo Files)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this book so much have got the following two ..., 6 Aug 2014
Loved this book so much have got the following two as well. I love the complicated storyline making you think, sometimes having to go back to check I had read correctly (sometimes I skim read and miss important links) so it keeps you engrossed. I would recommend for a good read.

Lingstar(TM) Graceful Retro Exquisite Carving Heart-shaped Necklace Xmas
Lingstar(TM) Graceful Retro Exquisite Carving Heart-shaped Necklace Xmas
Offered by SheClub

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice necklace good weight and good length of chain, 1 Aug 2014
Nice necklace good weight and good length of chain, not worn it yet, but am very pleased with my purchase. Good for the price as well.

Yazilind Rhinestone Inlay Spike Rivet Metal Golden Tone All-Match Bib Statement Necklace
Offered by YAZILIND JEWELRY LIMITED

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this necklace really pretty to wear on a night ..., 1 Aug 2014
Love this necklace really pretty to wear on a night out or for something special. It looks absolutely lovely and sits well on the neck. Very very please with this purchase and would recommend you buy.

Lingstar(TM) Retro Classic vintage Bronze tiger stripes pattern necklace
Lingstar(TM) Retro Classic vintage Bronze tiger stripes pattern necklace
Offered by UKLINGSTAR

5.0 out of 5 stars Like this necklace very much not very heavy, 1 Aug 2014
Like this necklace very much not very heavy, which suits me, but looks lovely with the right clothing. Very good for the price.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11