Profile for Faye.W > Reviews

Content by Faye.W

Faye.W

Jolen Crème Bleach Mild 30ml
Jolen Crème Bleach Mild 30ml

1.0 out of 5 stars I have no idea why this product has good reviews. I have fair skin and some dark ..., 21 Jan. 2015
I have no idea why this product has good reviews. I have fair skin and some dark embarrassing hair. The product does not work at all!! Even had it on for 20mins.

Furry Handcuffs Love Cuffs Hen Night Valentines Red
Furry Handcuffs Love Cuffs Hen Night Valentines Red
Offered by Tri Balloons

2.0 out of 5 stars Parents saw product before I did!, 12 Nov. 2013
Not happy. It arrived in time but the whole of the front of the packet was ripped open. Consequently my parents saw them!! (I'm an adult in a relationship, but live at home). Not impressed.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 16, 2015 1:14 PM GMT

Collins 35M A5 Mid-Year Academic 18 Month Diary 2012 - 2013 Week to View - Hardback Casebound Cover WTV - For Homework/Student/School/College

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, glad I bought it, 1 July 2012
It's great because of the months it ranges from and it gives you a few pages at the end of each month to make notes. Each day has been divided into hours and they're is plenty of space to write. And of course it has the usual events and details at the front of the dairy.