Profile for Courtney Evans > Reviews

Content by Courtney Evans

Courtney Evans

Guardian Angel: Book 14 (CHERUB)
Guardian Angel: Book 14 (CHERUB)
by Robert Muchamore

5.0 out of 5 stars SPECTACULAR!, 5 Aug. 2012
I have been reading CHERUB books since day one and they're have been plenty of absolute belters in the past. And so it was with great expectation and enthusiasm that I approached the second of Muchamore's second series 'The People's Republic'.

I bought this book at 4pm yesterday in WHSmith. 3 hours later, it was read. Now I've done that with most CHERUB books but I have to say this one has SO many twists and turns and nail-biting moments, I was literally turning the pages every few seconds I was reading so fast.

It is just SUCH a good book I can't describe it, it's just so, so good! It's the type of book where you'd look at the page number one minute and the next you realise you've read almost 100 pages in no time at all.

If you haven't read 'The People's Republic' I'd strongly suggest you read that first as unlike Robert's previous work, this new series has an ongoing mission, rather than loads of separate books. Age wise, I'd say it's anything from about 12/13+.

The CHERUB series are the best books ever and this book certainly follows suit. Easily in my Top 3, this will keep you on the very tip of your seat and will have you writing letters to the author, begging him to bring out more than a book once a year!