Profile for Bizzazze > Reviews

Content by Bizzazze

Bizzazze

Page: 1 | 2
10 Mixed Colours Metal 2 in 1 Universal Ball Pen Capacitive Touch Screen Stylus for iPads/Tablets/smart phone/PDA/iPODS
Offered by Amufi Gadgets

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value, 3 July 2015
The pens arrived VERY quickly. They are as described, so everyone in the family has got their own colour, no need to 'borrow' and not give back! Both 'ends' work very well. They are slim and light and fit into a kindle sleeve very neatly, so I'm really pleased with my purchase. Definitely worth the money, (sorry to depress everyone, mentioning Christmas) but they would make great stocking fillers. Would definitely recommend. Thanks for a great bargain.

4 Pics 1 Word
4 Pics 1 Word

4.0 out of 5 stars ok, 13 May 2015
This review is from: 4 Pics 1 Word (App)
Gets your brain working!

The Last Plague
The Last Plague

5.0 out of 5 stars Look to stars !, 28 Dec. 2014
This review is from: The Last Plague (Kindle Edition)
A unique 5 star read whicb I enjoyed immensely. Beats the usual stag night escapades !! I would recommend this to anyone who likes to read something a little different to the usual suspects (watch out there's a Zombie about) So - Look To The Stars cos Something Could Be Looking Back At Us !!!

Word Link - Fun and Fast Word Association
Word Link - Fun and Fast Word Association

5.0 out of 5 stars fun, 23 Sept. 2014
Really enjoyable and for all ages. Even better if you all have a kindle, forget the time just beat your friiends. It gets even better after a few drinks....... so grab a few mates and ENJOY.

2 Pics 1 Phrase Word Game
2 Pics 1 Phrase Word Game

4.0 out of 5 stars fun time, 14 Aug. 2014
This review is from: 2 Pics 1 Phrase Word Game (App)
Just started this game (finished level 1). So far am enjoying it. It's different from all the usual 4 pics 1 word games, which (because basically they're all the same) become quite boring after a while. Off now to get a glass (or bottle) of wine and start level 2......

Weather Live - Detailed Forecasts and Live Weather Conditions
Weather Live - Detailed Forecasts and Live Weather Conditions

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 1 Oct. 2013
I don't normally watch weather forecasts (always seem to be the opposite of any weather we are having !!) Downloaded this cos of the pretty pictures (not scientific I know but what the hell) Am using it every day now and finding it very accurate. I'm now texting friends here and abroad the latest info. Also love the way it keeps updating itself. Worth every penny (and a wee bit more!!) x x

Pics and Words Puzzle 2: What's that Word?
Pics and Words Puzzle 2: What's that Word?

4.0 out of 5 stars Very enjoyable, 28 Jun. 2013
Download this and found it to be very addictive, stayed up most of the night till I finished... still stuck on one though... and its driving me crazy !!!!!

Word Wall - A fun and challenging word association game
Word Wall - A fun and challenging word association game

5.0 out of 5 stars top notch, 23 Jun. 2013
Downloaded this about 4/5 hours ago, still playing (it's 3am now) great fun, really enjoyable and very very addictive..... would definitely recommend !!!

4 Pics 1 Word Answers And Cheats
4 Pics 1 Word Answers And Cheats

1.0 out of 5 stars cheats? NOT, 16 Jun. 2013
This will teach me to try and cheat! Downloaded cos I got stuck on one of the "words"....I couldn't find anything to do with the word game I was playing, Glad other people found the same thing, cos I thought I was going bonkers!! Will teach me to read reviews BEFORE I purchase in future. Absolute con...

Somewhat Damaged
Somewhat Damaged

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow !!, 24 May 2013
This review is from: Somewhat Damaged (Kindle Edition)
Can't add anything more to the other reviews. Couldn't put it down, had to read it in one sitting. I will definitely be on tenderhooks waiting for his (I hope!!) next book. I know it sounds sick, but I could easily become his number one Fan........ so keep on writing David x

Page: 1 | 2