Profile for MRS D SANGSTER > Reviews

MRS D SANGSTER

The 17 Day Diet
The 17 Day Diet

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy Read, 5 Jun. 2013
This review is from: The 17 Day Diet (Paperback)
A great book, easy to read and informative. I've tried all the diets out there and can honestly say this is the best one ever, I loved it so much I bought the diet book for my sister and she loves it too. Very simple meal plans its tough at first but once you get used to it you'll love the simplicity of it. the workbook and the cookbook are the best though.

The 17 Day Diet Workbook