Profile for SueJ > Reviews

Content by SueJ

SueJ

The Skinny Hot Air Fryer Cookbook: Delicious & Simple Meals for Your Hot Air Fryer: Discover the Healthier Way to Fry.
by Cooknation

5.0 out of 5 stars Low Fat. I Love It!!!, 30 May 2014
Thank goodness I found this book. Bought my AirFryer last month and was running out of ideas. This book is packed with lots of inspiration and I'm loving the recipes i've tried so far - The Spanish Paprika Prawns and Cajun Drumsticks are just lovely! Can't wait to try some more. If you've got a hot air fryer I'd recommend this book to you.

The Skinny Slow Cooker Summer Recipe Book: Fresh & Seasonal Summer Recipes for Your Slow Cooker. All Under 300, 400 and 500 Calories.
by Cooknation

5.0 out of 5 stars Great idea!, 6 April 2014
I love my slow cooker and this recipe book had given me the inspiration to use it all year round. I would never have thought of some of the great fresh and light recipes in this book. Really like it, well done.

The Skinny 5:2 Diet Slow Cooker Recipe Book: Skinny Slow Cooker Recipe And Menu Ideas Under 100, 200, 300 And 400 Calories For Your 5:2 Diet

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good!, 1 May 2013
I would definitely recommend this book if you are doing the 5:2 diet. The meal planners really helped me organise my diet days. it's not just slow cooker recipes either, there are lots of snack ideas too.

The Skinny Slow Cooker Recipe Book: Delicious Recipes Under 300, 400 And 500 Calories

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab collection of recipes!, 16 Feb. 2013
This was a great little find. There are so many slow cooker recipe books to choose from that I was a bit unsure which to buy at first, but the selection of yummy and simple recipes with one eye on the calorie count made this one the right choice for me. Tried the Cowboy Casserole which was a big hit with the kids!