Profile for LG > Reviews

LG

Green Blade BB-GC150 Telescopic Gutter Cleaner
Green Blade BB-GC150 Telescopic Gutter Cleaner

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 12 Jun. 2013
Arrived fine, seems well made. Works well but you will need strong arms and/ or upper strength. The pole is heavy but when filled with water it's heavier still and this makes it hard to control. We needed to attach it to another pole to get to the gutter (2 storeys). But once there. it cleared the gutter, not instant as ours were quite blocked and we had to wait for the pressure to build up, but it did it!!! I would give it 4 star if it had an attachment for reaching higher.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Sad!, 2 April 2013
Bought these for my 8 yr old. Expected trousers to be big but they are so big round the waist they don't stay up. Unfortunately the top will be too small before the bottom part fits. :( but lovely material, design and packaging.

Set of Six Multicolour Spring Flower Mugs
Set of Six Multicolour Spring Flower Mugs

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 2 April 2013
Good value but there is a bluish glaze. Not only does it change my enjoyment of them,I can't help thinking they were a reject batch.

Orchard Toys Pop to the Shops
Orchard Toys Pop to the Shops

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 1 April 2012
Just got it in the post. Played it straight away and children wanted to play again.

Can take a little while to get to the shop which extends the time and also we got confused as to whose turn it was because everyone seems to be involved in the transaction. But that adds to the fun. Youngest 4 yrs not at school needed help but 7 yrs old loved it and she had banker role as well.

Accidently, my fault (late at night purchase) got 2 but think will keep the "spare" and give as a birthday present.

First Food: Delicious and Nutritious Recipes for a Healthy Start in Life
First Food: Delicious and Nutritious Recipes for a Healthy Start in Life
by Sara Lewis

5.0 out of 5 stars Very tested, 14 Oct. 2010
I borrowed this book from a friend and never returned it! I bring out other recipe books even those by the top TV chefs and this one still comes off the shelf. It has formed the base of my meal planners as the family recipes towards the end are enjoyed by all of us, I wish she had a few more of them. That chapter is the most used but I still dip into the other recipes for ideas of what goes together, none of us need our food pureed now so I miss that bit out!
I would recommend buying it - I am going to get some of the author's other recipe books as I find her style so clear and easy to follow, and unfussy.