Profile for Rik Lewis > Reviews

Content by Rik Lewis

Rik Lewis (Hull, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Bosch AR24U - AR13U - QF23398 Front AeroTwin Windscreen Flat Wiper Blades 24" + 13"
Offered by Extreme Auto Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 16 Nov. 2014
Arrived very quickly, very easy to install and do the job so much better than the originals ever did!

ARCTIC Breeze - USB Desktop Fan with Flexible Neck and Adjustable Fan Speed
ARCTIC Breeze - USB Desktop Fan with Flexible Neck and Adjustable Fan Speed
Offered by Nord PC GmbH & Co. KG

5.0 out of 5 stars This fan is keeping me cool as I type, 23 July 2014
This fan is keeping me cool as I type! It's pretty small, which is good, but has a solid base, which is great. It's almost silent as well, which is fantastic, especially when trying to get to sleep. You need to have it pointed directly at you, as the blades are small and focused, but for a small fan this really does make quite a big difference. There's a variable dial to control the power, but I don't know why you'd ever want this on anything less than full, or off.

(Rosewood) Dog Sign 'Please Shut the Gate' [17447]
(Rosewood) Dog Sign 'Please Shut the Gate' [17447]
Offered by Brindle Bear

4.0 out of 5 stars The sign is nice and lightweight, 23 July 2014
I wish more people actually read the sign and shut the gate, but I can't really blame this product for my neighbours lack of courtesy! The sign is nice and lightweight, personally I didn't use the included screws to affix it, I used a couple of cable ties.

Haymax Pure Organic Pollen Balm For Hayfever 5ml
Haymax Pure Organic Pollen Balm For Hayfever 5ml
Offered by Innox Trading

5.0 out of 5 stars I swear by this stuff!, 23 July 2014
I swear by this stuff! I get really bad hayfever during the summer, and often summer from dust and loose animal hair allergies as well - I have a puppy so animal hair is now my life. Using this seems to keep my sneezing and nose running to a minimum, as well as reducing the itchiness of my eyes, indirectly.

Jawbone ICON HD Bluetooth Headset - 'Thinker Black'
Jawbone ICON HD Bluetooth Headset - 'Thinker Black'

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm very happy with this, 23 July 2014
I'm very happy with this, works very well with my HTC One m8. The sound quality is good, although I often have to hit the volume up button on my phone to raise the volume if I'm outside. I love that you can customise the ear pieces, personally I use the smallest in ear piece and the loop, as I like the stability that the loop gives, but I've also used it without and found that works too. Syncing with my phone was child's play, and the device just worked. I've also downloaded different voices from the website, this was a nice extra.

DSL-Brodit HTC One (M8) Brodit Active holder with cig-plug. Fits All Countries - #521624

4.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly, 23 July 2014
Exactly right for my phone, works perfectly, as expected. The fitting can be a fraction off sometimes, so you have to wiggle the phone to get the power adapter to fit into the slot correctly, but the fit is snug once you've got it aligned.

Panasonic Genuine Remote Control N2QAYB000780 Fits DMR-HW120EBK
Panasonic Genuine Remote Control N2QAYB000780 Fits DMR-HW120EBK
Offered by cherrypickelectronics

4.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly, 23 July 2014
Exactly right for my player, works perfectly, as expected.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, 23 July 2014
Very comfortable, fun design and they wash well - love them!

Nerd Herd® Premium Laptop Charger for Samsung NP NP550P5C-A02UK NP550P5C-S01DE NP550P5C-S01RU NP550P5C-S02AU NP550P5C-S02TR NP550P5C-S03AU NP550P5C-S03UK NP550P5C-T01PL NP550P5C-T01TR NP550P5C-T01US NP550P5C-T02SE NP700Z3A-S01DE [19V 4.74A 90w]

PET DOG GIGGLE BALL TOUGH TREAT TRAINING CHEW SOUND ACTIVITY TOY SQUEAKY
PET DOG GIGGLE BALL TOUGH TREAT TRAINING CHEW SOUND ACTIVITY TOY SQUEAKY

1.0 out of 5 stars Not suitable for any dogs which chew, 23 July 2014
Unfortunately my sprocker puppy destroyed this within minutes - not suitable for any dogs which chew...

Page: 1 | 2 | 3