Profile for M. Woore > Reviews

Content by M. Woore

M. Woore "eddy" (leicester)

Page: 1 | 2
Virtual Makeover
Virtual Makeover
Price: 0.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Everytime you try and add makeup to the character, ..., 6 Aug 2014
This review is from: Virtual Makeover (App)
Everytime you try and add makeup to the character, it hardly changes the resultant look. Too many items locked .

Littlest Pet Shop Single - Series 2 - Blind Bag
Littlest Pet Shop Single - Series 2 - Blind Bag
Offered by Harry's Department Store
Price: 5.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, not worth the money !, 6 Aug 2014
Daughter pestered to get this item, arrived this morning . It was a blind bag item from Series 2 , the blue bird in the images on the listing. It is less than 5cm in size and arrived in a small padded envelope - certainly not worth the 5+ price tag. Disappointed.

My.Little.Pony.Tube
My.Little.Pony.Tube

1.0 out of 5 stars Downloaded but couldn't get it to work, 14 Feb 2014
This review is from: My.Little.Pony.Tube (App)
Downloaded it so that I could watch MLP but I couldn't get it to work. I have since deleted it from my kindle.

Pony Land
Pony Land
Price: 0.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Slow to load, boring to play, 14 Feb 2014
This review is from: Pony Land (App)
Took ages to load, then only limited range of things to do on it. MLP fan doesn't find it much fun !

MULTI PORTABLE FOLDING STANDING TIER GARMENT CLOTHES SHIRT HANGER DRYER AIRER
MULTI PORTABLE FOLDING STANDING TIER GARMENT CLOTHES SHIRT HANGER DRYER AIRER
Offered by BARGAINS-GALORE
Price: 16.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy - it' a total waste of money !, 21 Jan 2014
Received this on Saturday, a yellow and grey one like the one hidden under the clothes on the left of the picture.
The button to move the hanging part into position from 'toddler height" was broken and the button vanished into hole.
The item itself is cheap plastic and not likely to last more than a few foldings even if you are fortunate to receive one that is not broken.
I contacted both amazon and the seller - I could get a refund once I returned the item.
This I did yesterday , which cost me 8 second class post - which the seller Azzyshop informs me they WiLL NOT REFUND .
So buyer beware - don't waste your time and money on this item !
It was so poorly made that I did not even consider a replacement - bought a sturdier one from Argos instead that has 6 arms instead of this ones 3 , costs almost 2 less, and won't leave me 8 out of pocket should I need to return it.

Anglo-German Family History Society: German Reference Guide in County & Local Record Offices (AGFHS Research Guide)
by Gwen Davis
Edition: Spiral-bound

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, 27 Sep 2012
Ordered this book - no reviews available to let me know what to expect ! This is a booklet compiled by the Anglo-German family history society. It lists UK county and local record offices references to German people mentioned in the records they hold.
It is not what I expected at all - I was looking for a guide to help me with my research of family history in Germany - this is not it.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars single use heads?, 23 April 2012
You get what you pay for and 12 toothbrush heads for this price means a definite false economy in this case.
These arrived in a plastic bag as the photo - fortunate as the packaging was waterlogged when it arrived and had come open in transit - the brush heads would have been lost otherwise.
The first time I used one it worked fine - every time since and there have been lost bristles - not fun when you find them in your mouth long after brushing !!
Hasten to add I won't be replacing them with this type again and will hurry to get through the 10 I have left !
Don't bother unless you enjoy fishing out loose bristles from your mouth !!

Thundershirt Anxiety Coat for Dog, S, Grey
Thundershirt Anxiety Coat for Dog, S, Grey
Offered by Pet Supply Company USA
Price: 35.00

4.0 out of 5 stars wish i'd seen it here first !, 10 Dec 2011
I bought this a couple of days ago from Pets at Home - cost 35 for the same thing. Have used it on my dog a few times already and she is showing signs of calming down whilst wearing it. She has separation anxiety, crate anxiety and doesn't like to travel in the car either and pants and shakes. I am looking forward to seeing how she fares on car journeys ! She normally hates having her lead and harness put on so i thought getting Thundershirt on he might be stressful but she stands there quite calmly, even when i'm fumbling with the velcro. I'm pleased with how it's going so far and look forward to a calmer dog !

Easy Crochet Critters: 10 Amigurumi Designs (Vanna's Choice)
Easy Crochet Critters: 10 Amigurumi Designs (Vanna's Choice)
by Inc. Leisure Arts
Price: 2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars good start for amigurumi creations, 3 Oct 2011
Purchased this book recently. Instructions seem quite clear - although you do need to read them carefully ! I am working on the elephant at the moment and this is taking shape quite easily. BUT i have searched and searched and can't find the instructions for the trunk - may have to improvise. Having the row headers in light green for this pattern doesn't help either !

USB Charger Sync Cable for Apple iPod Shuffle 3rd 4th 5th & 6th Gen
USB Charger Sync Cable for Apple iPod Shuffle 3rd 4th 5th & 6th Gen
Offered by Digiflex
Price: 2.59

1.0 out of 5 stars not compatible with all models !, 21 Jun 2011
Bought this to replace lost one for 4th generation shuffle. Doesn't sync when connect up and not sure if charging. Wished i'd checked reviews more closely !

Page: 1 | 2