Profile for Stormy's Mum > Reviews

Content by Stormy's Mum

Stormy's Mum

Page: 1 | 2
Littlelife Toddler Animal Daysack with Rein & Hood (Dinosaur)
Littlelife Toddler Animal Daysack with Rein & Hood (Dinosaur)
Offered by Surfdome

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 23 Nov 2014
A cute way of keeping an over eager toddler within a safe distance, and also to store a few bits and pieces for them (a nappy or a few toys maybe). Just make sure that you tighten the straps well if you have a mini Houdini!

You Can't Scare Me I Have A Daughter Fathers Day Gift Black Mens Cotton Short Sleeve T-Shirt Size L
Offered by Snuggle

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice t shirt, 23 Nov 2014
The hubby got this for Father's Day. It made him giggle, so it must be ok! Washes well too.

Tommee Tippee Explora Puzzle Teether
Tommee Tippee Explora Puzzle Teether

5.0 out of 5 stars Tommee Tippee Explora Puzzle Teether, 28 Sep 2013
My baby girl loves this - the noise of the balls inside fascinates her, and she seems to find the rubbery bits on it good for chewing...even if she does make a disconcerting squeak on her gums as she does so! lol

Mega Bloks Classic Buildable Bag (60 Pieces)
Mega Bloks Classic Buildable Bag (60 Pieces)

5.0 out of 5 stars Mega Bloks Classic Buildable Bag (60 Pieces), 28 Sep 2013
Mega Bloks is awesome. I bought these for a friend's 1 year old and will be doing so for my own daughter when she turns one. Construction toys are great fun!

Lansinoh Disposable Nursing Pads (Pack of 240 Pieces)
Lansinoh Disposable Nursing Pads (Pack of 240 Pieces)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lansinoh Disposable Nursing Pads (Pack of 240 Pieces), 28 Sep 2013
They are breast pads. They catch leaking milk. There isn't much more you can say - apart from the fact I've tried a few brands and always return to this one.

Me To You Tiny Tatty Teddy Hodded Towel and Mitt Set (Off-White)
Me To You Tiny Tatty Teddy Hodded Towel and Mitt Set (Off-White)

5.0 out of 5 stars Me To You Tiny Tatty Teddy Hodded Towel and Mitt Set (Off-White), 28 Sep 2013
I bought this as a gift for a friend's baby shower. Before wrapping it, I did check to see how soft etc the towel is and I would use it for my daughter in a heartbeat. Let's just hope my friend's baby is pleased as well!

Grobag Spot 1.0 Tog and Hippo Hop 2.5 Tog Baby Sleep Bag Twin Pack (6-18 Months)

5.0 out of 5 stars Sleeping bags, 28 Sep 2013
My newborn daughter soon learned how to kick the covers off at night... She's currently in the smaller size, but if the smaller ones are anything to go by, I should be pleased!

Grobag Spot 1.0 Tog and Hippo Hop 2.5 Tog Baby Sleep Bag Twin Pack (0-6 Months)
Grobag Spot 1.0 Tog and Hippo Hop 2.5 Tog Baby Sleep Bag Twin Pack (0-6 Months)

5.0 out of 5 stars Sleeping bags, 28 Sep 2013
My newborn daughter soon learned how to kick the covers off at night...these have been a lifesaver! They wash well too, which is good, as on more than one occasion we've had nocturnal explosions...

Nuby Ice Bite Teether Keys
Nuby Ice Bite Teether Keys

3.0 out of 5 stars Nuby Ice Bite Teether Keys, 28 Sep 2013
My daughter loves these...then I accidentally melted them...so I had to buy a new set asap. I was a bit annoyed that I found a cheaper set in a certain high street chemist (hence the 3 stars).

Pampers Baby Dry Size 4 Maxi Monthly Pack - 174 Nappies
Pampers Baby Dry Size 4 Maxi Monthly Pack - 174 Nappies

5.0 out of 5 stars Pampers Baby Dry Size 4 Maxi Monthly Pack--174 Nappies, 28 Sep 2013
My daughter only uses Pampers, and I have tried to always bulk buy her nappies whilst she is young and getting through so many. Even if the price goes up later, I've still got a better deal than you'll find at most supermarkets or chemists.

Page: 1 | 2