Profile for Metodi Nikolaev > Reviews

Content by Metodi Nikolaev

Metodi Nikolaev

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars My first more expensive headset purchase and ... it's awesome, 17 April 2013
Recently I graduated university and had some saved money in me, so for once in my life I was able to buy a little "gaming" perepharials for myself.

I was browsing through a bunch of headset, including - Razor, Steelseries and of course Roccat. Probably the only headset that made better impression for me, than this one, was the Steelseries Syberia, but it's in completely another prize level.

The headset is a little heavier than I expected, but the quality of it and the perfect isolation and surround make up for, my own a little lighter expectations.

The frame is solid, easy to transport, the cables are solid, the mic is godly and ... totally worth every single pound!

Roccat were relatively new "gaming brand" to me, razor and steelseries - definitely a lot more known. However, thanks to this headset, they are on my radar, I would say even preferred over the other two brands.

It was estimated to come from UK, to Bulgaria for 1 week, however it came the day before - so quite happy with the delivery as well.