Profile for Mark Hughes > Reviews

WD My Book Live Personal Cloud Storage 2 TB Network Attached Storage
WD My Book Live Personal Cloud Storage 2 TB Network Attached Storage
Offered by eurosale-net

5.0 out of 5 stars Exellent, 8 April 2014
Seems to do exactly what I want, I can even pull up pics from it on my phone when I am away from home. But mostly it is used to serve media and store personal items and it's worked perfectly.

Logitech M185 Wireless Mouse - Red
Logitech M185 Wireless Mouse - Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Spot on, 8 April 2014
This mouse works great, Yes it's slightly smaller than a normal mouse but that's ok :) Ideal for my laptop.

Dell Alienware M11x-R2, MS Windows 7 Home Premium x64, Intel Core i5 U520 1.07 GHz, 4GB Memory, 256GB Hard Drive, 11.6 720p HD, No Optical Drive, Dell 3 Year In-Home Warranty

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb machine, 8 April 2014
This item was delivered quickly and works perfectly, I am very happy with it, the only minor niggle is a small scratch on the screen though its up near the corner and it hardly bothers me.

Twinkle Twinkle- Special romantic Light Up Valentine's Card - Love you - TT001
Twinkle Twinkle- Special romantic Light Up Valentine's Card - Love you - TT001

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 8 April 2014
My girlfriend loved this and I did too, I wanted to keep it for myself :) I guess it will be kept until the battery runs out.

Konov Jewellery 2pcs Lovers Heart Puzzle Stainless Steel Pendant Love Necklace, Couples Valentine's Gift for Him and Her, Colour Gold Silver, with 2pcs Chain 18 inch and 22 inch
Offered by Konov Jewellery

2.0 out of 5 stars Fell apart., 8 April 2014
The heart bit fell off after only a couple of days. Shame really as it was a nice idea otherwise.

AsRock Z77 Extreme4 Motherboard (Socket 1155, Intel Z77, Up to 32GB DDR3, ATX, 2 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s, Supports NVIDIA SLI and AMD CrossFireX, Premium Gold Caps)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent., 21 Jan 2013
It has done everything I require with great ease, I'm not sure what else to say other than this is the perfect motherboard for me and it has been totally reliable even after 1 week of testing in which I had the CPU and both GFX cards computing at 100% for 24 hours a day.

10/10 would definitely use another ASRock Motherboard.

Asus Xonar DG 5.1 PCI Sound Card
Asus Xonar DG 5.1 PCI Sound Card
Offered by LambdaTek ComponentShop

5.0 out of 5 stars Got it working nicely., 21 Jan 2013
My system:

ASRock extreme MB, 2xGTX670's, I7 and Windows 8.

I installed this device between the gfx cards so it's a bit snug in there but seems ok, I got the drivers from the website (I never bother with install discs anyway) and after restarting windows (Win8 doesn't do a proper shutdown and the card wasn't recognized to begin with) I was able to install the drivers and get some sound.

Several things I noted (I am by no means an expert on such matters of sound quality)

1. It seems to put out a stronger signal than my onboard (There is a 64ohm headphone setting which was very useful)
2. it seems the sound is more lively and brighter (I'm not sure how else to describe this)

I got this because I have meniers and I need more volume than you normally seem to get these days and I need balance control (in every sense :) ) and and this card delivered both quite nicely. And you get the equalizer which was also handy, So I now my headphones are sounding great once again (To me at least) .

ASUS isn't a company I would normally use due to prior bad experience, but this bit of hardware (If it remains reliable) has gone a long way to restoring my faith in them.

TechSol TSA5-B - Black LCD TV Bracket Mounting Vesa Adaptor Plate - Converts Converts 50mm, 75mm or 100mm to 120x180mm or Vesa 200 100 or Vesa 200 screens

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it says on the tin., 21 Jan 2013
Not sure what else to say, It gives you a huge range of options for future upgrades and allows the use of all kinds of monitor stands.

TP-Link TL-WN881ND 300Mbps Wireless N PCI Express Adapter
TP-Link TL-WN881ND 300Mbps Wireless N PCI Express Adapter

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb., 21 Jan 2013
This device saved me from running cables around my freshly decorated living room. It went in easy and has functioned perfectly in my machine, Often it's possible to tell the difference between a wireless and cable connection but this device is fast enough and with a good enough signal that I really can't tell. I would recommend this to friends and would not hesitate to order another if needed.

I'm running Windows 8 on a ASRock/i7/gtx670 based desktop.

BW® 3.5 inch TFT LCD Digital Car Rear View Monitor Square
BW® 3.5 inch TFT LCD Digital Car Rear View Monitor Square
Offered by DigiYes

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't function., 21 Jan 2013
All I got was a white screen, I tested it on a Raspberry Pi a DVD player and a commodore CD32 and got nothing on the screen. Too bad as it looks like a good product but it sadly didn't function.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3