Profile for iIZqak > Reviews

Content by iIZqak

iIZqak "romblue" (Chelmsford, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Fire HD 10 Tablet, 10.1'' HD Display, Wi-Fi, 32 GB (Black) - Includes Special Offers

2.0 out of 5 stars GREAT!!!!! if you've never had an iPad!, 29 April 2016
I purchased this as an alternative to the expensive iPads and Galaxy Tabs I have used.
Lets just get this right, it is not HD, very similar to my old ipad2 definitely not HD and if I had known that I may have held off this purchase.

Initially impressed with the feel and weight of it. I mainly want the tablet for Prime/Netflix video watching and youtube
Unfortunately Youtube has no app and is a webpage and so that was a little disappointing as not a very nice interface.

Video playback is good, I've had no issues except the volume keys are just so bad to locate and regularly getting them wrong and frustrates me!!!

Sound is pretty good, louder than my previous tablets so another good point.

For a casual user then this is a good model to go for

If you're looking at a cheaper alternative to the big boys then really I would save and wait a bit and get the big boys because this is a totally unrewarding experience if you have come from an ipad or equivalent tablet. I wish I had kept the money and waited a bit and saved for a better tablet.

Thrustmaster T150 Ferrari Force Feedback Wheel (PS4/PS3/PC DVD)
Thrustmaster T150 Ferrari Force Feedback Wheel (PS4/PS3/PC DVD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Drives Me Crazy!!!, 25 Jan. 2016
Being a massive F1 fan for a long time and played many of the F1 games this is the 1st time I have ever used a racing wheel.

It was hard to do any real research as I have had no experience of these wheels but opted for this Ferrari wheel as it was
£5 cheaper than the unbadged model.

Some reviews mentioned about the belt fed forcefeedback on it is inferior to the T300's force feedback but this is £150 cheaper so thought I could suffer the 'inferior' force feedback.

Comes nicely packaged and simple enough to connect, make sure you have the correct PS3 or PS4 mode selected using the little switch on the column. First experience of it I believe was uncalibrated, absolutely awful so disconnected and reconnected and no problems since.

I have been using this on F1 2015 and took about 20 - 30 minutes to get to grips with it. It's important that you don't let any initial bad experience make you think it is really bad, it gets a lot easier and now I cannot believe I could race with satisfaction without a wheel.

this wheel is great, took a little while to get used to the button layout but now can navigate them without looking.

I don't use the gear levers but did a couple of races to get the feel of those for this review. Nice actions, smooth and everything really good about this wheel. I can now race Monaco with immense confidence using the above cockpit camera view, stunning.

I have used a simple foldaway tv dinner table ( mine was £8 from Argos but there are a few on Amazon) to use this on and just about ok, annoying that the pedals slowly move away during use but I will be adding a little Velcro to the bottom to try and stop this.

I have to admit to be a little over excited with this as it has brought so much fun so if I had to temper my enthusiasm down I would but I just can't, 5 stars all the way.

If you love racing games you HAVE to get a wheel and this is a jolly good one
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 29, 2016 11:40 AM GMT

Sniper Elite 3 (PS3)
Sniper Elite 3 (PS3)
Offered by Bargain Games UK

3.0 out of 5 stars More bugs than in my garden!!!, 10 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Sniper Elite 3 (PS3) (Video Game)
DON'T BUY THIS BRAND NEW

OMG I have never played such a buggy and glitch game
the game in theory 8 great bu unbelievably buggy
to start with it was a simple issue of no cross hairs on the scope, had to restart the console. Then it wouldn't let me get my weapons out, had to restart console

Once I completed the game it just got worse and worse. Unable to load a saved game from title menu, freezes, restart console, 5 times before I gave up and used the continue game option (this noreally plonks you back at the beginning of a mission, wonderful.
then the the best bug has now come along, it just freezes, always when I'm taking a shot or trying to tag an enemy. Been trying to play a second run through and have had to give up at the Fort as it froze 5 times, angered me so much I snapped the disc into many pieces.

Thankfully I got mine for £10 so not to bad, so buy second hand and not pay full price so you too can feel the split second elation of getting revenge followed by a little longer moment of remorse

Shame as this is a great game, really enjoyed it first time through albeit with a few issues but after that it just was awful

Apparently deleting all game data and un installing it solves the issues but I assume that's because you're starting from fresh and the same bugs will just rear their heads, again.

If I worked for the team that developed this game I wouldn't let anyone know as it's that poor with bugs I'd hang my head in shame

Great for a tenner off eBay, or here, but definitely not worth the full price.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 10, 2014 5:04 PM GMT

Stick Cricket Premier League
Stick Cricket Premier League

1.0 out of 5 stars 10 overs to reach 235?!?!, 18 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Stick Cricket Premier League (App)
What would be nice is some sort of training mode and some realistic targets to start with. Ten overs to reach 235, really? That's how you get someone hooked on a game

Football Chairman Lite
Football Chairman Lite

2.0 out of 5 stars Red Cards Galore, 8 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Football Chairman Lite (App)
So 5 games in and 5 red cards, 4th game finished 1 all draw but turned into a 2 1 loss.
Like the idea of the game but the reality is not so good ðŸ˜"

AudioTool
AudioTool

4.0 out of 5 stars WOn't work unless has Network connection :(, 31 July 2013
This review is from: AudioTool (App)
Great tool
as an audioogist it has proved very useful to demonstrate how speech is mad eup of many freq's and intensities but alas it seems it needs a network connection to function and in my department I get no signal

5 stars for sure if it could work without needing the connection

100 Hits Of The '80s
100 Hits Of The '80s

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantatsic Value For Money, 17 May 2013
Fantastic set of songs, of the 100 about 10 are tracks I never really heard of or maybe liked so for the money spent (£6.49 at time of review) it's superb.
A nice mix of soul, pop a little bit of rock as well, get it, you won't be disappointed and if you have no 80's music collection then this is a great place to start.

Jeff Wayne's Musical Version Of The War Of The Worlds - The New Generation
Jeff Wayne's Musical Version Of The War Of The Worlds - The New Generation
Offered by Squirrelsounds

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT!!, 15 Mar. 2013
Initially I was a bit sceptical about the new generation, grew up with old Dickys voice and the first time I heard Liam doing it I felt he didn't have the same gravitas that Mr Burton brought to the role, so I bought it for my dad and he loved it, said it was better than the original.

I have to agree, the overall feel of the original album is there, just sharpened up a bit, modernised. Some of the narration actually makes a little more sense than it did in the original and the new artwork is great.

If you were like me, a bit wary, then worry not, it is better than the original

Accessory Village In Car Windscreen Suction Holder Mount for The Samsung I9300 Galaxy S3 III With Full 360 Degrees Rotation

2.0 out of 5 stars No good for cases, 15 Mar. 2013
Forget about using this with any kind of case, this is designed for the phone only.
Got all the holes in the right place so can film how bad others drive, if you wanted.

Good firm construction, been using it for about 10 days now and works well, I would like a little more rotation movement perhaps but the range is adequate and doesn't cause any problems

sticks well and have had no issues with it falling off at all, yet.

would recommend this item

Ok now been a while using and the ball socket has lost its firmness and the phone is difficult to keep in one position, very loose, regularly have to look at it at an angle so now 2 star

Carpoint 1710191 No-Frost 70 x 180 cm - Aluminium
Carpoint 1710191 No-Frost 70 x 180 cm - Aluminium

4.0 out of 5 stars Frost Free, 9 Jan. 2012
Does what its supposed to do, I have a 2000 megane and it is easy big enough, only managed to use it once but saved me having to scrape away hard frost, happy with item

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4