Profile for Dr TS > Reviews

Dr TS

Third Eye Pro Mirror, Fits Most Helmets, Adhesive
Third Eye Pro Mirror, Fits Most Helmets, Adhesive
Offered by SunnyvaleWheels

5.0 out of 5 stars This is my second one (I bought a new helmet) ..., 27 Aug. 2014
This is my second one (I bought a new helmet). A little tricky to position accurately in use, needs adjustments from time to time depending on one's posture. I almost never ride without it because it is a huge advantage knowing what is going on behind. The only exception is in heavy rain when I can't see anything due to water on the mirror and glasses.

Money Doesn't Talk, It Kills
Money Doesn't Talk, It Kills

4.0 out of 5 stars Having come across and enjoyed the Greenland travel book by the same author (co-author) ..., 16 July 2014
Having come across and enjoyed the Greenland travel book by the same author (co-author) I also bought Money doesn't talk it kills, a thriller set in the world of international finance. Excellent cover that would look very attractive in an airport bookshop, pity the book is not published on paper. It is the story of what I imagine are a middle class couple in the US who never have quite enough money and suddenly want/need a lot more to pay for family health care costs. An opportunity presents itself, not quite legal, seems like a good idea at the time but has horrible consequences as the avaricious wife 'gets the bit between her teeth'. It is a good read but I would have enjoyed it a lot more as a paperback on a long haul flight.

Greenland for $1.99
Greenland for $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely little book that gave me a really good impression of what to expect on a trip to ..., 16 July 2014
A lovely little book that gave me a really good impression of what to expect on a trip to Greenland. The photographs are vivid, almost unreal colouring, and and complement the text beautifully. A pity the book has been published only online because I do not enjoy reading books on electronic devices and only looked at this one because I have been thinking of going to Greenland.