Profile for Christina M > Reviews

Content by Christina M

Christina M (UK)

10 Moreinks Compatible Printer Ink Cartridges to replace Canon CLI-526 / PGI-525 - Cyan / Magenta / Yellow / Black
Offered by More Inks

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 3 April 2014
I've just bought my third set of Moreinks compatible Printer Ink Cartridges and they're excellent. They work perfectly and the colour is good. I've never had a problem of leakage and they don't run out fast. The company supplies them quickly too. All in all, I'm very satisfied.

The German Army at Cambrai
The German Army at Cambrai
by Jack Sheldon

5.0 out of 5 stars A vivid detailed account, 7 Nov. 2009
This is an extremely interesting book for anyone who wants to know what was happening on the German side during the Battle of Cambrai. Once again basing his story on detailed personal accounts by Germans soldiers at all levels, Jack Sheldon makes clear not only the chaos and confusion caused by the offensive but the astonishing effort made by all ranks and arms, including the frequently overlooked logistics corps, to mount the counter offensive in such a short time. His extracts from the private papers of the top commanders bring into sharp relief the problems that they were wrestling with, their rivalries and the interplay between them - indeed, the likes and dislikes that emerge from the extracts made me wonder sometimes how the Germans managed to continue the war for so long.

My only problems were with the maps and the use of long German titles, which for me break up the smooth flow of the text. I wish the maps could have been interspersed throughout the book rather than placed in a single section at the end. I also wish they could show some colour and an indication of north. But those are minor quibbles and all in all it's a very valuable addition to the bookshelf