Profile for 123true-hd > Reviews

Content by 123true-hd

123true-hd

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (Xbox One)
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (Xbox One)
Offered by EVERGAME

2.0 out of 5 stars Lego Marvel Super Heroes, 22 Jan. 2014
I did really enjoy this game in places, but a lot of the time you are sitting there admiring the videos at the beginning or part way through or at the end of the level. when it comes to actually controlling your character you are never once under the impression that what you do on screen is going to influence the games outcome. you are basically joining the dots. Also when I completed the game it was about 20% finished -- meaning most of the game is made up of silly insignificant side tasks which are borring, this is such a short experience and therefore lousy value for money!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 10, 2015 8:58 PM GMT

Xbox One 500GB Console with Kinect
Xbox One 500GB Console with Kinect
Offered by 3-Monkeys

1.0 out of 5 stars Xbox One., 30 Nov. 2013
I know loads of people who bought this at launch, they have not had any problems but I can tell they are really disappointed and wish that they were not so impulsive!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 30, 2013 7:45 PM GMT

The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD (Nintendo Wii U)
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD (Nintendo Wii U)
Offered by Mediacentre

4.0 out of 5 stars The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD, 9 Oct. 2013
This game is the same as the game cube version but with HD graphics, it is enjoyable to play and if you get stuck you can access guides online for help. I have given this game four stars because it is enjoyable but over-rated.

New Super Luigi U (Nintendo Wii U)
New Super Luigi U (Nintendo Wii U)

3.0 out of 5 stars Super luigi U, 13 Sept. 2013
This game is a lot of fun, it can take a while to get used to how the characters move and what there limitations are. The disappointing thing for me was the levels are about 60% the size of Mario. Not worth the retail price! Multi player is a lot of fun.Still ther is no getting away from the fact this uses the same map and level zones, the levels are just re-edited, some are quite interesting and challenging but the bosses are identical, shame.

New Super Mario Bros U (Wii U)
New Super Mario Bros U (Wii U)
Offered by Games Cloud

3.0 out of 5 stars Super mario bros.U, 27 Dec. 2012
Great to see mario in HD, it does all look very crisp, but I came away feeling underwelmed, it is not a better game than the 1st new super mario on the wii. U cant use the padas a controller in two player even though u can on one player meaning if u want to do two player u need two extra controllers. Being able to move around the whole map in one go is lovely but it could have been done one the old wii, theres nothing to really wow u in this game, same old tried and testd formula, if this was any other gameit would recieve more damning reviews, but everyone is blind to mario, a missed oportunity!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 30, 2012 2:13 PM GMT

Doctor Who - Series 7 Part 1 [DVD + UV Copy]
Doctor Who - Series 7 Part 1 [DVD + UV Copy]
Dvd ~ Matt Smith
Offered by joe4books

1.0 out of 5 stars doctor who- series 7, 21 Sept. 2012
One episode in and the series is not even out yet! Why all these five star reviews, amazon should remove them. Yes I agree the first episode of series seven is really good, the second episode was enjoyable, I was a bit disapointed to see the villain die at the end, I thought this could have been a two part episode. The third episode is an absolute 'turkey', definitely influenced by 'Firefly' but nowhere near as good. I am giving series seven one star because of you mental diehards!
Comment Comments (7) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 27, 2015 1:15 PM GMT

Nintendo Handheld Console - Red/Black (Nintendo 3DS XL)
Nintendo Handheld Console - Red/Black (Nintendo 3DS XL)

5.0 out of 5 stars 3ds XL console, 29 July 2012
I traded my old 3ds in to get the XL, Iused to get eye strain on the old 3ds and wasnt sure if it was the small screen or the 3d. I think it was a bit of both, I can play for a good 45 minutes before I need a break when the 3d is switched on using the XL, which is an improvemant,Super street fighter IV was my least played with 3ds fighter Until I tried it on the XL, the bigger screens really show off the backrounds and when you perform a jump out of the top of the screen to land a blow itsjust like playing at the arcade, amazing.

Theatrhythm Final Fantasy (Nintendo 3DS)
Theatrhythm Final Fantasy (Nintendo 3DS)

4.0 out of 5 stars Theatrythm Final Fantasy 3ds, 19 July 2012
I purchased this game to add something different to my collection and it does'nt disapoint. It is not a huge game which is reflected in the price, I paid £22.99. If you have ever played other rhythm games like elite beat agents or Rhythm thief then you will know what to expect. Good animation and sound and the stylus controls work really well.

Evacuate The Dancefloor
Evacuate The Dancefloor
Offered by best_value_entertainment

1.0 out of 5 stars Evacuate the dancefloor, 19 July 2012
This review is from: Evacuate The Dancefloor (Audio CD)
I got this for the title track, unfortunately the rest of the album is just embarrassing! Perhaps I'll get the singles collection when it is out but I wont be getting another one of their albums.

Pac-Man and Galaga (Nintendo 3DS)
Pac-Man and Galaga (Nintendo 3DS)
Offered by Gateway Gaming

3.0 out of 5 stars Pac man and galaga 3ds, 18 July 2012
I got this on e-bay for 20 pounds, Its very retro, you get 3 versions of classic pac-man, they are all identical apart from the enclosure's being different, I ussd to play pac-man when I was nine on an 8 bit machine that plugged directly into the tv durring the late 1980s, it was ace. This game unfortunately doesnt feel as good, it might be the analogue circle pad at fault, you can use the cross pad if you want, also you will die quickly on this version, you will be swamped by four ghosts at a time, you wont be getting really high scores or blitzing through multiple levels like in the old days, I am glad I purchased this game but there are a lot better out there and I just dont understand the five star review's on here!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5