Profile for Sunny :) > Reviews

Midwinterblood
by Marcus Sedgwick
Price: 5.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Midwinterblood, 19 July 2013
This review is from: Midwinterblood (Paperback)
I first read this book because it was shortlisted for the 2013 Carnegie Shadowing Award. Some people said to me that it was boring at first, but I completely disagree. This book gripped me from beginning to end, and if you are considering not to buy the book because you're not into romance books- don't worry- this is not just a romance with love and couples etc. It is one of those books in which people are linked together in different ways but Marcus Sedgwick develops this style into something I have never read before and love! I would recommend to ABSOLUTELY EVERYONE! Please, do yourself a favour and buy this book! :)

Kitty Slade: 3: Venus Rocks
Kitty Slade: 3: Venus Rocks
by Fiona Dunbar
Price: 4.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Venus Rocks- Third book of the series., 9 Dec 2012
I love this series. It's great for anyone aged 9-14. If you want to buy a gift for a daughter or friend, this is perfect along with the 2 previous books; Divine Freaks and Fire & Roses. The Kitty Slade series is by far one of the best series I've read. Fiona Dunbar (who I've met), bases her stories on her visits around the UK and that's what makes this series so good. Don't hesitate any longer, buy it! [On that thought, I'm going to buy the 4th book, Raven Hearts].

KORG MA30 METRONOME Metronomes
KORG MA30 METRONOME Metronomes

5.0 out of 5 stars Korg Metronome., 9 Dec 2012
This is a great metronome. it is easy to work and you can change the pitch of the note of the pulse. Great buy-cheap but good quality.

Happy Yellow Ball
Happy Yellow Ball
Offered by mtxtoys
Price: 1.10

4.0 out of 5 stars The Happy Yellow Ball, 9 Dec 2012
This review is from: Happy Yellow Ball (Toy)
I bought 2 of these for my teenage brother for Christmas, and he loved it. Whenever he was stressed or annoyed, he would take his anger out on the ball and it helped him a lot. The bad side of it though, is that when I recieved it, the black smile had already started to cripple up. I'm not sure yet how durable this product is, but it's cheaper than the other stress balls out there. Thinking of buying? I'd say do it.

The Essential Blues and Ragtimes: (Piano) (Essential Collections)
The Essential Blues and Ragtimes: (Piano) (Essential Collections)
by Richard Harris
Price: 8.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Blues and Ragtime, 9 Dec 2012
I am an "OK" pianist and I bought this book because I wanted to get away from the Classical style of music. It contains songs such as 'Hit the Road Jack!' [my personal favourite], 'House of the Rising Sun', 'Cry me a River' and many more that I'm sure you'll enjoy. I have to say, some are a bit more challenging than others, but I loved it, and there's no reason why you shouldn't!

Tangle Teezer Salon Elite Detangling Hairbrush Posh Purple
Tangle Teezer Salon Elite Detangling Hairbrush Posh Purple
Offered by HAIRAZOR THE SALON SHOP
Price: 11.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Tangle Teezer Hairbrush Review, 22 July 2012
My hair is very frizzy. I bought this product because it took too much of my time and effort to brush my hair. When I got the Tangle Teezer my hair was untangled within 5 minutes! When with a normal brush it would take me (literally) hours to untangle all the knots. You can use it when your hair is wet or dry, but it simply doesn't change the effiency of the brushing. Whoever is thinking about buying this product, think no further. Tangle Teezers are the BEST!!!