Profile for Ms. J Smith > Reviews

Content by Ms. J Smith

Ms. J Smith "Chrissie" (East Coast England)

Kew Yellow White Floral Leaves Nature Contemporary King Size Duvet Quilt Cover Bedding Set

2.0 out of 5 stars Quilt cover - What Quilt cover?, 23 Oct 2013
The reason I say I don't like it is the fact that the Duvet cover didn't arrive. It does look pretty in the picture though, don't you think? I was very disappointed to be honest. The spare room will have to wait now, shame.

Hollowfibre Polycotton King Size Duvet Quilt 4.5 Tog
Hollowfibre Polycotton King Size Duvet Quilt 4.5 Tog
Offered by Linenstowelsquilts
Price: 15.89

3.0 out of 5 stars Duvet Dreams?, 23 Oct 2013
Well what can I say? You get what you pay for, duvet's ok, they do the job. Didn't want to pay loads for thick heavy duvet so went for the cheaper option. Like I say, it does the job.

Lauren Rose Floral Flower Blue Grey White King Duvet Cover Quilt Bedding Set
Lauren Rose Floral Flower Blue Grey White King Duvet Cover Quilt Bedding Set
Offered by HallwaysHouseholdTextiles
Price: 18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Bedding, 23 Oct 2013
Arrived quicker than I thought and very pretty. Bedroom looks very nice, fresh, clean and welcoming. It's a pleasure to wake up and see my lovely bed, trouble is I don't want to get out of it!

Barney - 1, 2, 3 Learn [DVD]
Barney - 1, 2, 3 Learn [DVD]
Price: 5.80

4.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Surprise, 23 Oct 2013
This review is from: Barney - 1, 2, 3 Learn [DVD] (DVD)
Not viewed this one yet - keeping it as a surprise - of maybe bribe - for Christmas. I'm sure it'll be great - just like all Barney's DVD'S I'm looking forward to it and I'm sure my grandaughter will love it.

Barney - Sing and Dance Pack (3 DVD set)
Barney - Sing and Dance Pack (3 DVD set)
Price: 6.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Singing and Dancing has never been so much fun, 23 Oct 2013
Would recommend this to all grandparents and all little grandchildren - my grandaughter loves it - we have such fun together - learning and dancing and singing can be such fun.

Barney - I Can Do It [2011] [DVD]
Barney - I Can Do It [2011] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Barney
Offered by Discs4all
Price: 4.24

4.0 out of 5 stars Barney Barmie!, 23 Oct 2013
My grandaughter loves Barney - great DVD for adults and children to watch and dance to together - learning is so much more fun than when I was a child.

Working With Your Guardian Angel: An inspirational 12-week programme for finding your life's purpose
by Theolyn Cortens
Price: 6.57

5.0 out of 5 stars Working with your Guardian Angel, 24 Nov 2009
So far so good. I love this easy read book, though I must admit I havn't started the twelve week programme yet. I will do it though, I expect some of my hesitation is to do with not wanting to go back and face things from the past. Also the books asks the reader to keep records of dreams, keep a notebook by your bed, explore family background, keep a treasure folder or box. I feel I need a straight twelve weeks to do the programme, maybe I need the help of a friend, the book also suggests this. Perhaps a CD would also help? A good book though, if you want to work with your Angels and change your life for the better.